napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gauge size?

AsapSlim

What gauge should i use to pin glutes, ive heard 23 1/2 but ive also heard i could use 25g 1/2? also if i want to rotate to delts what size could i use?

What gauge should i use to pin glutes, ive heard 23 1/2 but ive also heard i could use 25g 1/2? also if i want to rotate to delts what size could i use?

1/2 inch for glutes? where on earth are you hearing that... you need at least 1 " for glutes and many use 1.5 " but 1/2 inch will not work... i use 25 on everything but you can go 23 OR 25, either is fine.. if you are leaner, 1" is fine for glutes but if your heavier there, then 1.5" is what you need...

OK thanks bro! Yea the 1/2 was a typo...ok im going to roll with the 1 1/2 25g. i hear it takes longer to pin but im in no rush and would rather not stick a katana blade in my glute

Asap got that skinny ass... 1/2" pins poke bones. That's why his stripper career ended abruptly. Boney Ass'd Asap just wasn't a good stage name...

You definitely want at least an inch for glutes. I personally use a 1.5 25g to inject

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom