napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gastric surgery

dolonewew

Hello dylan first like to say love you videos and a big fan . Can you do a video on training after gastric sleeve surgery it would be real helpfull for alot of people who have gone threw this surgery , I myself had this surgery for health reason s I was a diabetic for about 15 years and last 5 years been on 60iu of insulin a day with 4 tablets to control my blood suger I loved the gym and was in there daily I was 20 stone in weight and was happy with my size and fitness I was not really overweight and I suffered with low testosterone aswell my testosterone was very low when I got it tested the range was from 9 to 40 I was 8 I don't no if it was all the insulin that was making my test low , the diabetes got worse and I ended up losing the sight in my left eye
I decide to get this gastric sleeve as a last hope the medication was making me worse I think i needed to try something else I done all the ketosis diet s and they helped me alot but they made my eyes worse .
I had the surgery I weighed 20 stone it has been 8 month so far I lost 8 stone and can not really afford to lose anymore
I am off all insulin and tablets now and my testosterone has gone threw the roof and I got vision back in my eye
There is not many things out there to help about this subject and would love you to do a video on it the way you break it all down
Thanks dylan

i really dont know why i would have anything to do with this type of surgery or insight bro? this is not the type of thing i discuss?

Hello dylan sorry for not explaining properly I just looked at the email I sent what I would like to no your opinion on the like of ostarine or other sarms that would be a help to me I can not eat much carbs and meat I can drink protein shakes not a problem
I don't really want to go on steriods with my natural testosterone being up for the first time in years but willing to try anything now I like the thought of ostarine do you think I having enough food or protein to make any of these sarms or steriods to work thank s and sorry for the confusion in last email

you can definitely use sarms in this scenario but i would not use steroids, no.. what are your goals from the cycle?

Thanks for your reply dylan my goals are to get my strength back and muscle I seem to hit a brick wall in the gym i don't no if this is down to my carb intake
One of the down fall of the operation aswell is most people get osteoporosis and brittles bones threw lack of calcium I think this is why I liked the thought of ostarine I ordered ostarine before Christmas from a UK site because isarms had no stock but felt really of ballance 4 days into cyle the site I got it from has had a couple of bad reviews so stopped the cycle
What do you think on this ostarine on dosage and time on cycle without lowerring my LH and will hcg help with this threw the cyle I no you not really a fan of hcg or will a small pct really work and will it have a effect on natural testosterone any advice would be very helpfull dylan thanks for your time and replys

Thanks dylan for your help sarmsx has still no stock of both s4 and ostarine have you another link or do you no when they are getting more

there will be a new sponsor here any day that will have extremely high quality for you to go with...

Top Bottom