napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gaming.. My interest..

The Medic

Yo since i read a thread about gaming im going to make one.. Hahaha i grew up with gaming.. And i have it dear to my heart.. Just got Fifa 16 for the xbox one and battlefront for my ps4 and i gotta say battlefront is very enjoyable... Haha. Everyone wants to Play as boba fet. Burning rebels til there charbroiled and shotting a massive to rocket taking out a group of people while jet packing your way to hunt down han solo.. Anyways lets start with

XB gamer tags
And Ps4 names

Who wants that work.?
Ill pm my GT and psn name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck man.... I need to get a ps4 so I can take you to school ;)
Battle front was the absolute shit. Best game ever.

Other than that Il be cruising around on black ops from time to time.

Yo since i read a thread about gaming im going to make one.. Hahaha i grew up with gaming.. And i have it dear to my heart.. Just got Fifa 16 for the xbox one and battlefront for my ps4 and i gotta say battlefront is very enjoyable... Haha. Everyone wants to Play as boba fet. Burning rebels til there charbroiled and shotting a massive to rocket taking out a group of people while jet packing your way to hunt down han solo.. Anyways lets start with

XB gamer tags
And Ps4 names

Xbox is V O N G x
And ps4 is eckoboi-v1

Who wants that work.?

I have a PS4 but i mostly play games on my PC which i build my own to play games in a higher graphics resolution,

Fuck man.... I need to get a ps4 so I can take you to school ;)
Battle front was the absolute shit. Best game ever.

Other than that Il be cruising around on black ops from time to time.

Black ops iii??? What system i got it for xbox

Battlefront isnt online only this time is it? Fuck it im onna go to nebraska furniture mart and get one. PS4 and battle front is only 344.

XB gamer tags
And Ps4 names

Who wants that work.?
Ill pm my GT and psn name

i play mortal kombat and madden on ps4. So battlefront is good? maybe i need to check it out. i never got into war games yet but i think i would love it

Top Bottom