napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gains stalling after 5 weeks

ThepoManta

Hey people,

I am at the end of the 5th week of my 14-week Test and Deca cycle and my (weight) gains have stopped quite sudden. Does this mostly have to do with Myostatin build up or a lack of calories because I got more muscle now? In my first cycle that is what worked.

I have upped the calories by 300 the last two days. Should I do/add something else or increase more?

Hey people,

I am at the end of the 5th week of my 14-week Test and Deca cycle and my (weight) gains have stopped quite sudden. Does this mostly have to do with Myostatin build up or a lack of calories because I got more muscle now? In my first cycle that is what worked.

I have upped the calories by 300 the last two days. Should I do/add something else or increase more?

Did you kickstart the cycle with anything? That will determine if it is possible myostatin. That's why I'm not a fan of orals at the beginning of a cycle. Also Deca can take a while to really start seeing results from. My best weeks on it usually start after about 6 weeks

Did you kickstart the cycle with anything? That will determine if it is possible myostatin. That's why I'm not a fan of orals at the beginning of a cycle. Also Deca can take a while to really start seeing results from. My best weeks on it usually start after about 6 weeks

Yeah kickstarted with Dbol. (And my body loves it, awesome.) So my guess was myostatin. Will this eventually drop back down on its own?

Yeah kickstarted with Dbol. (And my body loves it, awesome.) So my guess was myostatin. Will this eventually drop back down on its own?

Because if that would not come down while I am on 500mg Test and 350mg Deca for 9 more weeks, would I not just be wasting compounds? That would suck

Bumping on this, as I am quite curious. Would I be wasting compounds if myostatin has built up?

If that would be the case, I could drop fhe dosages and then increase again later. (Not sure if that would work though.)

Your Deca hasn't even kicked in yet. Kicks in around week 7 for me. If you want quick gains run NPP instead.

Your Deca hasn't even kicked in yet. Kicks in around week 7 for me. If you want quick gains run NPP instead.

It is not "fast gains" I want ;) It is just that I was worried about maybe wasting compound because Myostatin might have built up.

But judging from your reaction and expertise I think I should not worry haha! :) Thanks for the comment cbbram!

Once myostatin peaks it does not come back down until you baseline it (come off). High androgens is what keeps it elevated. Running even more androgens by increasing dose or compounds can overcome it, but only for a short time...like a week or two maybe before you stall again. I've done a lot of research on this topic over the years and even had a thread here on it I'll try to dig up

Once myostatin peaks it does not come back down until you baseline it (come off). High androgens is what keeps it elevated. Running even more androgens by increasing dose or compounds can overcome it, but only for a short time...like a week or two maybe before you stall again. I've done a lot of research on this topic over the years and even had a thread here on it I'll try to dig up
I believe this also. Myo seemed to hit around week 6 of my Tren cycle. I'm continuing to week eight mostly for strength and fat loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine hit at week 6 as well on test/deca cycle. I think you’ll see a difference soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything that can have an impact on lowering myostatin is pretty huge when it comes to continued progress and gains. Excellent info
thanks brother... i have been putting a lot of studying in on this one and this was one of the best ways i have found

So what would your recommendation be for me, Rick? What would be the best scenario for me to keep increasing in size?
Maybe I should just take Epicatechin? to lower the myostatin and continue on the normal doses?

So what would your recommendation be for me, Rick? What would be the best scenario for me to keep increasing in size?
Maybe I should just take Epicatechin? to lower the myostatin and continue on the normal doses?
Just stay the course you are on. I wouldn't recommend increasing dosages beyond what you're running. You can try and add in Epicatechin if you'd like. That's entirely up to you. Everyone has different opinions on oral kickstarts, and I just shared my opinion on tje m with you to give you something to think about for the future

i would give it a shot, absolutely... watch my video closely because i explain how to get it with PURE cocoa along with supplementation...

that should definitely make a difference for you

Hey people,

Here we are again. Eating around 3500 calories now. Still the exact same weight, not even kidding. Exactly the same.

I feel like I am wasting the Deca. Should I quit the cycle and wait until myostatin comes down and start a new cycle after my time off or lower to TRT dosage of Test for a few weeks and then go back up again?

This is depressing. Still getting stronger and having awesome workouts... but not a pound on the scale. :(

Top Bottom