napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gains

Titan

I believe I have gained almost two inches in my arms in 6 months, is that possible? I had my wife measure me last night and I am just Short of 18 inches and 6 months ago I was 16 inches. Did I measure wrong 6 months ago or is this possible?

Definitely possible, especially if you gained fat. All muscle? No not possible. That's just not reality. You probsbly gained a little muscle but filled out on water, FAT and glycogen mostly. That's the most likely scenario.

I can gain nearly an inch on my arms just from carbing up from a depleted state, but it obviously isn't muscle

I was 300 pounds 6 months ago and now I am 325 but I have been eating to support my gains around 3500 calleries . And I was flexed unpumped for both measurements. If it matters I'm also running test.

i mean anything is possible i guess but it was likely a mis measurement or something... 25 lbs should not add 2 inches bro...

Thanks for taking the time to respond Dylan, either way I'm gonna keep going. I enjoy your YouTube channel !!!

Top Bottom