napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gain mass first cycle

burgester1

I'm 21 6.0' 210lbs maybe 10lbs over weight my original plan was to get onto anavar until I watched your videos that made me want to work myself into an oral Winstrol.

I want to begin my first cycle soon along with my current 2hrs working out in the morning and 2hrs at night routine before and after work.

My question is what should My first and second cycle be before I throw Winstrol at myself?

Thanks man I love your videos

ps
I should also mention that my goal is to gain muscle mass and strength I just want to get bigger and stronger lol

Nobody can recommend steroids at your age bro. You know, it's just not worth the risk, not if it means causing some long term damage to your body. At your age, your body is still actively growing so you can achieve some GREAT results naturally if you stick to a good diet and a serious training routine. Also, your endocrine system is still under development and the last thing you want to do is go messing with your body's chemistry, because you risk doing irreversible damage to it.

clearly you have not listened to ONE THING i have said in videos... aside from your age, oral only cycles are the MOST IGNORANT THING YOU COULD EVER RUN...

so you are 0-2...

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

You are way too young for steroid use my friend. You have a few years before we can recommend or advise anything to you at all.

Sarms are a viable option for you for the time being

Brother this game is a slow climb to the top why burn out before you get half way ? Maxing out what you can do natty is fun enjoy the journey when you jump to gear your not focused on the journey of time . Gear is only the cherry on top . If this shit came easy it wouldn't be fun .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, working out for 4 hours a day - 2 hours AM and 2 hours PM - is not a good strategy at all.

What kind of scheduel work you recommend?

I've been working out for the last 5years and ive never come across anyone with advice to give me the joys of living in a country town lol all advice I recieve on here I will definately take to mind.

Thanks for your time

Thank you for the knowledge i'm going to hold off on it for a couple more years. What would be a good routine for me? I live in a country town and their isn't any body builders or weight trainners out here so im glad i found this page very helpful

Thank you for your time I know you're a really busy guy means a lot that you and others on this tread actually care about long term

What kind of scheduel work you recommend?

I've been working out for the last 5years and ive never come across anyone with advice to give me the joys of living in a country town lol all advice I recieve on here I will definately take to mind.

Thanks for your time

We are all glad to help you. So your goal is to build mass and strength, let's start by having a look at what you are currently doing. Post what your current routine looks like for the whole week. Should include Monday through Sunday, AM/PM workouts and what body parts you are working on certain days.

yes, please post exactly what you are doing first... that way we can assess it and see where exactly you are making mistakes...

You work out 4 hours a day? Thats as much as I workout in a week. That's completely overkill, unnecessary, and if you are training with any type of intensity at all it's overtraining big time

You work out 4 hours a day? Thats as much as I workout in a week. That's completely overkill, unnecessary, and if you are training with any type of intensity at all it's overtraining big time
i dont even workout that much in a day and i do 80 minutes of cardio a day... thats insane to workout that much.. thats so detrimental...

Top Bottom