napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The future of SARMS

Swolewelder

Hey guys,
So I’ve seen a lot of articles reguarding the new bill proposed in Congress to classify SARMS as a schedule III drug. What are y’alls take on this? In my opinion I f it does pass prices would sky rocket making them economically useless compared to AAS.... So do you think SARMS are done for?

Hey guys,
So I’ve seen a lot of articles reguarding the new bill proposed in Congress to classify SARMS as a schedule III drug. What are y’alls take on this? In my opinion I f it does pass prices would sky rocket making them economically useless compared to AAS.... So do you think SARMS are done for?
We've covered this a few time already. It won't change a thing about sarms other than now they will be underground like aas. Are steroids super expensive? No....sarms will be no different. You just won't be able to go online and purchase them...at least not domestically. It will actually help cut down the bullshit sources selling crap and nutrition stores selling bullshit labeled as sarms. legit Sarms availability won't change.

Top Bottom