napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Future Cycle/Bridge Advice

SwolyGinger

Afternoon fellas,

I just started my 3 month Test/MK/GW cycle. Was looking to get myself set up for the next one which I was thinking I would do strictly SARMs before another steroid cycle. I'm still very basic and new to things so I wanted to run this by you guys to see what you thought, mainly regarding my timing. After the current 3 month cycle I'm looking to keep as much strength as possible, let everything rebound nicely and then hit it again with a new cycle before entering a power lifting meet in 2019.

Another question I had was regarding time off between steroid cycles. If my current cycles PCT ends in September...if I didn't do a SARMs stack what would be the soonest I could hit another steroid cycle, 3 months after PCT (same length of my previous cycle)? I'm looking for a general rule of thumb.

Let me know what you think of this layout...

May/June/July -- Test E/Card/Ost/Aromasin
August/September -- PCT (6 weeks)
October -- Nothing
Nov/Dec/Jan -- SARMs only stack (leaning toward MK/S4/GW stack however open to suggestions on a more potent stack for strength and conditioning)
February --4 week mini PCT
March -- Nothing
April -- Start next steroid cycle (Compete in July or August)

Suggestions, comments? Do I need the month off (or more) after the mini PCT for the SARMs cycle?

Thanks in advance for any help and advice,

SG

with steroids, time on PLUS PCT = time off, period... for sarms only, you just need 4 weeks off in between cycles..

One more question for you. If you were to have come off a cycle and wanted to bridge with SARMs until the next...what SARM stack would you recommend for keeping as much muscle and strength as possible until the next cycle. Is the one I'm looking at solid? It seems to be the most popular for its diversity, or would there be another cycle better suited for my goals? Thanks man. SG

Anytime bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One more question for you. If you were to have come off a cycle and wanted to bridge with SARMs until the next...what SARM stack would you recommend for keeping as much muscle and strength as possible until the next cycle. Is the one I'm looking at solid? It seems to be the most popular for its diversity, or would there be another cycle better suited for my goals? Thanks man. SG
Id probably go with mk2866 and s4. Maybe even add in gw. That's always a great stack to bridge with

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. This might be a silly question. But if you forget a dose of SARMs in the am, is it an issue to take it in the afternoon and then again the next morning as scheduled? Or just skip the day entirely? I was in a bit of a rush this morning and completely forgot... thanks bro

Top Bottom