napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Furuza 50 from Brawn Nutrition

domanin

Hi Dylan ,
I bought Furuza 50 from Brawn Nutrition.
Can you please tell me your opinion about this product and the side effects and pct i will need ?

Thank you

Hi Dylan ,
I bought Furuza 50 from Brawn Nutrition.
Can you please tell me your opinion about this product and the side effects and pct i will need ?

Thank you

So you can't be bothered to do your own research but apparently Dylan has the time to do so for you.

why waste your money on something like that? better yet, why would you buy something that you dont know how to use, dont know the side effects etc? that makes no sense whatsoever.. smh, my advice, return it... do research OF YOUR OWN, then you decide whether its even for you or not...

I’ve seen the furaza stuff as well. Claims it’s non methylated but idk what the hell it is. Google the ingredient/compound and see what comes up

I’ve seen the furaza stuff as well. Claims it’s non methylated but idk what the hell it is. Google the ingredient/compound and see what comes up
Anything nonmethylated (non-toxic) from the last 10 years or so, has also been non-effective.

Complete waste of money

Anything nonmethylated (non-toxic) from the last 10 years or so, has also been non-effective.

Complete waste of money

totally agree. non methyls typically means non effective. sad but true. have to put some stress on the body in one way to get anything out of it. that may not even be the best way to word it.

Top Bottom