napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Funny thing

sdfa

You know, I was about to post about this herb called Ashwagandha & ask Dylan about it since it's widely suggested power & health food here in Finland.
Crossed my mind to actually check if he already made something off it.. being that I always laugh to people asking Dylan to do something he has alrdy done & can be found after 2 seconds of google...

Turns out after 2 seconds of googling, he already has video made about it.
One of these things that proves Dylan's up to everything :D

We can soon just type basically anything + Dylan in google & a video of facts pops up.
Awesome job bro! Your work done is truly inspiring to all of us

If you didn't get the chance yet, make sure to check out this video he made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_5BU3U0s2A

Lol yea. He puts a lot of info out there. Thumbs up for searching before asking.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Dylan has a lot of valuable content out there, and the information is growing daily

You know, I was about to post about this herb called Ashwagandha & ask Dylan about it since it's widely suggested power & health food here in Finland.
Crossed my mind to actually check if he already made something off it.. being that I always laugh to people asking Dylan to do something he has alrdy done & can be found after 2 seconds of google...

Turns out after 2 seconds of googling, he already has video made about it.
One of these things that proves Dylan's up to everything :D

We can soon just type basically anything + Dylan in google & a video of facts pops up.
Awesome job bro! Your work done is truly inspiring to all of us

If you didn't get the chance yet, make sure to check out this video he made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_5BU3U0s2A
i like you man... you always have good points and i love the fact you made a point that it took you all of 2 seconds to look... that shows how truly lazy some people are... it takes longer to type it out than to find it because ive covered so many things... i hope that it helped and gave you the info you wanted brother

Top Bottom