napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Funniest Comedian You Will Ever See...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
If you have a bucket list of things to do, you absolutely have to add seeing Jo Koy perform. He is beyond funny... We went to his show last night and my stomach still hurts from laughing as much as we did... For someone to be able to perform TWO HOURS straight and make you laugh non stop the entire time is just amazing... I am just in awe of how funny he is... He was just added to netflix as well so you can easily see him on there and on youtube but he is one of the most popular comedians in the world and tours everywhere so if you get the chance, make sure to see this...

We actually got a picture with him after the show...

19bnh1.jpg

Cool bro thanks for sharing.

Once I went to a comedy show in Beaumont, Texas with a few friends and we were "smoking out" in the parking lot before the show and this guy asked to join us and of course we said sure. When we got inside to see the show little did we know the guy we "smoked out" in the parking lot was one of the comedians for the show. True story...

Cool bro thanks for sharing.

Once I went to a comedy show in Beaumont, Texas with a few friends and we were "smoking out" in the parking lot before the show and this guy asked to join us and of course we said sure. When we got inside to see the show little did we know the guy we "smoked out" in the parking lot was one of the comedians for the show. True story...
loll i believe it!

Top Bottom