Full Stats

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
We are not mind readers. THESE are your FULL stats;

Weight
Bodyfat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (ya know; how you eat Mc Donald's and pizza every day)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest, don't write what you think we want to hear.

NO ONE GIVES A DAMN HOW MUCH YOU CAN BENCH, SQUAT, OR DEADLIFT.

STOP ASKING ANYTHING WITHOUT THE ABOVE INFO.

Last edited:
We are not mind readers. THESE are your FULL stats;

Weight
Bodyfat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (ya know; how you eat Mc Donald's and pizza every day)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest, don't write what you think we want to hear.

NO ONE GIVES A DAMN HOW MUCH YOU CAN BENCH, SQUAT, OR DEADLIFT.

STOP ASKING ANYTHING WITHOUT THE ABOVE INFO.

if everyone would just give this info it would be much more helpful, and we can give a lot better recommendations to suit the individual. It's impossible to give proper advice without all relevant info

We should make this a sticky.

Read my mind as I got on this morning and started scrolling through, even though I am rather new here, I was like damn you guys that have been around a while must get fed up with every other post having to ask those questions, I agree a sticky with bold capital letters, "BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE READ THIS"

Today I went to a pharmacy to check my bf%, how accurate are they?

What did they use to measure? Calipers? Bioelectrical impedence. The 2nd is notoriously inaccurate the further from "normal" bodyfat you are. If you're low bf they tend to overestimate and if you're really high bf it'll underestimate.

What did they use to measure? Calipers? Bioelectrical impedence. The 2nd is notoriously inaccurate the further from "normal" bodyfat you are. If you're low bf they tend to overestimate and if you're really high bf it'll underestimate.

Like a bioelectrical impedence.. I don't know any place that have calipers or a better accurate form to measure bf% . But even so I can track my progress weekly on bioelectrical since even though they ain't accurate they will be "accurate" by themselves when comparing the results... I don't know If I expressed myself well

Top Bottom