napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fucking Tren....

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Alright guys, I know I'm one that you normally see helping everyone out around here with advice, but right now I'm looking for advice and opinions on my own little situation

Right now I'm nearly 3 weeks into my summer blast of the following

600 test C
800 masteron E
400 tren E

I've ran cycles similar to this the last couple summers without issue. For some reason, this time tren is hitting me like a fucking ton of bricks. I have always handled tren really well, but I'm not doing so hot with it now.

My appetite is fucking gone, and I am having to force my food almost every meal. My goal also has been to shred but I'm losing way faster than I should be or am comfortable with. I'm constantly depleted from lack of calories and carbs. I went from 192 to 188 the last 3 weeks. Yes, I'm shredding but I'm not comfortable with this caloric level and I wanted more recomp anyways.

My mood has been shit. Tren never fucked with me at all before but my attitude at work has sucked and even those around me that I love has suffered from me being an ass. I can't have that. I know it's become a problem

My libido is shot. On masteron I should be horny as fuck like I normally am. I'm not. I've had days it's been up a little but then back down the next. It's causing a problem in the sex department I'd like to have fixed asap. I have been doing aromasin 12.5mg EOD and I can't figure out if I'm high or low. Normally I'm not estrogen sensitive at all and wondering if with the combination with masteron it has me tanked on Estrogen. But I also don't want to go the wrong way with it. I know people will say bloodwork, but keep on mind I'm on tren so it will show false positive for high estrogen regardless

I've also not been sleeping good at all. Tossing and turning and always awake. No night sweats but I have been sweating a lot. I've been lethargic and low on energy too, and I know part of that is from lack of sleep as well as lack of intake

So.....I want everyone's opinion on what I should do. I have ideas, but I want to hear other input. My main goal this summer is to get shredded, hard and vascular and add a couple pounds of lean mass in the process.

First and biggest idea I have is to reduce tren to 200 to see if that helps everything and add in deca at about 300 to compensate. I'm thinking at that dose I won't really get the water. However I've never done the two Nandrolone thing and I don't know what to expect.

I also thought about dropping tren completely but what should I put in its place? I'd love to do primo, and I have a little but not near enough for a whole cycle and I just don't think I have the money to buy enough right now with all the summer expenses I have. I also thought about eq as well or a combination of eq and deca but I did that over the winter

Just let me know wgat you guys think. I need some other heads in on this. It's driving me fucking crazy

why don't you just drop tren to 200 and see what that does for the next week or so. sucks to hear but as we get older things effect us different.

where did you get the tren? my assumption is its bio tech, which i know is on point... i was thinking it may be dosed higher than it says, which is a possibility... i would definitely not add deca in.... you drop tren to 200 and add deca at 300 you have MORE nandrolone than you started and if you think your libido is shot now, just wait until you run two of them... ive NEVER had my libido effected with anything until i ran two nandrolones and i'll NEVER do it again... it seems to give me issue once i get in that 450 range... i would scale it back to 200 and see where that goes... i know you've got caber so make sure you are on that... if not, drop tren and add primo in there... you can get away with 600 mg per week and still get great results.. OR if you want more of a recomp then go with eq and just run that shit at 1 gram since your not using anything harsh whatsoever... your completely fine to run it that high... you should not be having that intense of sides at only 400... i can see some of them for sure but i KNOW you dont get sides very bad so there's something with the dosing going on there, that im sure..

It could be so many things brother. Maybe your test is low, estrogen could be tanked, maybe your not getting enough carbs...hard to say. Are you feeling hypoglycemic at all

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

This is twice similar symptoms have shown with one common denominator..aromasin from sarms x...it's time u look into the real possibility that something is wrong with it...switch to tabs n see what happens

This is twice similar symptoms have shown with one common denominator..aromasin from sarms x...it's time u look into the real possibility that something is wrong with it...switch to tabs n see what happens

UH bro, tren sides, loss of appetite and sleep has NOTHING to do with aromasin... not whatsoever... aromasin does not cause any of this type of thing... not sure what your implying but that doesnt even make sense...

also sarmsx aromasin has been tested by rick and so many others with extraordinary results... i could make a fucking list of all the people with excellent bloods and experience... not sure what your trying to start but that's bs

Not starting nothing papa d...poster had the same issue not 2 days ago...the only thing that connects both people is the aromasin...just saying possibly a bad batch? Just brain storming

Not starting nothing papa d...poster had the same issue not 2 days ago...the only thing that connects both people is the aromasin...just saying possibly a bad batch? Just brain storming

lets put it this way, anything is possible, you and I both know that but these are straight tren sides rick is having, which is very strange considering I KNOW how many times hes ran tren and hes one that tells me everything about what he has going on... he's never had this type of thing so my initial thinking is somehow hes taking too much in... these are the sides that occur at higher doses... they are not related to aromasin whatsoever but are direct with tren... you know that... for his libido to be tanked could be a number of things but it directly indicates a raise in prolactin which is likely from too high a dose of tren...

where did you get the tren? my assumption is its bio tech, which i know is on point... i was thinking it may be dosed higher than it says, which is a possibility... i would definitely not add deca in.... you drop tren to 200 and add deca at 300 you have MORE nandrolone than you started and if you think your libido is shot now, just wait until you run two of them... ive NEVER had my libido effected with anything until i ran two nandrolones and i'll NEVER do it again... it seems to give me issue once i get in that 450 range... i would scale it back to 200 and see where that goes... i know you've got caber so make sure you are on that... if not, drop tren and add primo in there... you can get away with 600 mg per week and still get great results.. OR if you want more of a recomp then go with eq and just run that shit at 1 gram since your not using anything harsh whatsoever... your completely fine to run it that high... you should not be having that intense of sides at only 400... i can see some of them for sure but i KNOW you dont get sides very bad so there's something with the dosing going on there, that im sure..
Ya man, everything is biotech. The tren does feel fucking potent as hell more than ever, but I ran it at 400 last year and didn't have a problem so I'm not sure.

You make a good point about the deca. I think I'll leave that out and go with 200 tren for now, and I may just have to bite the bullet and get some more primo. Always wanted to do that anyways

Thanks for the suggestions Dylan

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It could be so many things brother. Maybe your test is low, estrogen could be tanked, maybe your not getting enough carbs...hard to say. Are you feeling hypoglycemic at all

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP
I don't feel hypo at all, but low on energy. I do have a glucometer at home so I'll check blood sugar to make sure. I will say it's hard to keep energy up when it's hard to finish meals

Ya man, everything is biotech. The tren does feel fucking potent as hell more than ever, but I ran it at 400 last year and didn't have a problem so I'm not sure.

You make a good point about the deca. I think I'll leave that out and go with 200 tren for now, and I may just have to bite the bullet and get some more primo. Always wanted to do that anyways

Thanks for the suggestions Dylan

for sure brother and you can call me too if you need to discuss it further... you can call me anytime brother, just let me know... we will get this fixed up quickly... i dont want you having any of these shitty sides and experiences...

I really don't see any issue with the aromasin whatsoever. All of my symptoms are pretty much related to tren issues. If anything I'm wondering if estrogen isn't low. I'm thinking aboyt stopping it for a bit to see if that helps as well. I've also been dry as a damn bone. I have veins across my abs I haven't seen since contest prep

lets put it this way, anything is possible, you and I both know that but these are straight tren sides rick is having, which is very strange considering I KNOW how many times hes ran tren and hes one that tells me everything about what he has going on... he's never had this type of thing so my initial thinking is somehow hes taking too much in... these are the sides that occur at higher doses... they are not related to aromasin whatsoever but are direct with tren... you know that... for his libido to be tanked could be a number of things but it directly indicates a raise in prolactin which is likely from too high a dose of tren...

No doubt...I'm just throwing ideas out on the table..but high estrogen can cause those same symptoms correct? What if it crashed? Not saying it did, just curious. I mean Rick pretty much exclusively uses biotech gear the only thing that changed (that I know of) was his aromasin,that's the only reason I brought it up..just trouble shooting...it's a lot of possibilities. No way am I'm implying it's a bad product.

for sure brother and you can call me too if you need to discuss it further... you can call me anytime brother, just let me know... we will get this fixed up quickly... i dont want you having any of these shitty sides and experiences...
Thanks man. I really appreciate that. Seriously. I've never really felt like this on cycle, and it fucking sucks bad.

I really don't see any issue with the aromasin whatsoever. All of my symptoms are pretty much related to tren issues. If anything I'm wondering if estrogen isn't low. I'm thinking aboyt stopping it for a bit to see if that helps as well. I've also been dry as a damn bone. I have veins across my abs I haven't seen since contest prep

Ur call bro...just an idea ...only because I know it's really the only thing u changed since last year...Dylan will get u right I'm sure

Also I forgot to mention I'm running caber at 0.5mg twice per week so I'm doubtful it's prolactin but I haven't counted anything out. High prolactin also doesn't account for all the other problems I'm having besides libido

No doubt...I'm just throwing ideas out on the table..but high estrogen can cause those same symptoms correct? What if it crashed? Not saying it did, just curious. I mean Rick pretty much exclusively uses biotech gear the only thing that changed (that I know of) was his aromasin,that's the only reason I brought it up..just trouble shooting...it's a lot of possibilities. No way am I'm implying it's a bad product.

the loss of appetite and the sleepless nights is all tren related bro... that has NOTHING to do with aromasin whatsoever, thats my point...

Top Bottom