napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fucked up COMMENT OF THE DAY... UNREAL

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
here is a cut and paste from a comment i received on one of my videos... unfuckinreal! LOLL

Hey Dylan! Some guy at gnc told me this nugenix estro-regulator/anti aromatase modulator will work just as well as arimidex or letrozol in handling my estrogen. Do you think it's a bad product or do you think it will work for 1 cycle of test c?

here is a cut and paste from a comment i received on one of my videos... unfuckinreal! LOLL

Hey Dylan! Some guy at gnc told me this nugenix estro-regulator/anti aromatase modulator will work just as well as arimidex or letrozol in handling my estrogen. Do you think it's a bad product or do you think it will work for 1 cycle of test c?

wow, see thats ridiculous. People will say anything to push a sale, even risk a persons health... upsetting is an understatement

That was me, sorry bro LMAO

Gnc employees are the worst. You really gotta do your research before you even go in there

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

"Some guy at GNC" says it all....lol

Wow that is beyond fucked up. Id bet money that the guy asking for advice probably isnt even old enough to buy beer yet the guy at GNC is giving him advice on cycling.

Unbelievable... Whats sad is the number of guys who take that poor advice and run with it, not knowing any better.

Dylan man, you are a saint to do this shit day in an out with patience. I don't know how you do it. But in no time I would be mother fuckerin people left and right. But then again I'm an asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are even worse then "some guy at my gym" told me to pin tren at 1000mg a week

What i find strange is that this person would rather go to GNC and buy some bunk item for $80....or buy a real A.I. for like $30-$50? The dude already bought real test so if he was so confident in GNC why didnt he just buy some bunk test booster from GNC instead of Test c?

I normally buy my supplements online, but recently ran out of Vitamin D so i ran on over to the vitamin shop. I was checking out and the guy at the desk started pushing some Test booster. I couldn't help myself, so i played along. He went through his sales pitch, said that its so popular they can hardly keep it in stock...hell he even takes himself. I asked him if it worked and he said yes. I then asked if he had before and current blood work to prove his test levels had improved. Silence...followed by awkward moment.

Dylan man, you are a saint to do this shit day in an out with patience. I don't know how you do it. But in no time I would be mother fuckerin people left and right. But then again I'm an asshole

i have the patience of a high school teacher... LOLLL "lloyd banks" no, its not always easy bro but you know, its what i love to do and more than that, what im supposed to do so i do everything i possibly can for everyone!

Top Bottom