napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fuck today

44YOGearHead

Irregularities don't dictate my life... so here is my grand exit. Officially fuck today.

The shithead formerly known as The 44.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever wake up and find yourself on the floor getting stomped out by 7 guys with steel toe boots? Me neither, but I imagine it feels like how I feel today. Like I said FUCK TODAY. Was on the way to the gym and had the fucking life sucked outta me and not in a happy ending kind of way. Shit workout resulted.

Ever wake up and find yourself on the floor getting stomped out by 7 guys with steel toe boots? Me neither, but I imagine it feels like how I feel today. Like I said FUCK TODAY. Was on the way to the gym and had the fucking life sucked outta me and not in a happy ending kind of way. Shit workout resulted.

Ever wake up and find yourself on the floor getting stomped out by 7 guys with steel toe boots? Me neither, but I imagine it feels like how I feel today. Like I said FUCK TODAY. Was on the way to the gym and had the fucking life sucked outta me and not in a happy ending kind of way. Shit workout resulted.[/QUOT
Sucks Bro, it's only one day. You'll be back tomorrow & make up for it one way or another. We aren't getting any younger, just look forward & leave whatever it was or is behind & make
a better day. Everyone has the right to have a bad day & even if it's you or me that has to be the bitch for the day , then so be it !!!! BE THE ONE that doesn't fuck tomorrow too !!

a better day. Everyone has the right to have a bad day & even if it's you or me that has to be the bitch for the day , then so be it !!!! BE THE ONE that doesn't fuck tomorrow too !!

Sucks Bro, it's only one day. You'll be back tomorrow & make up for it one way or another. We aren't getting any younger, just look forward & leave whatever it was or is behind & make tomorrow a better day. Everyone has the right to have a bad day & even if it's you or me that has to be the bitch for the day , then so be it !!!! BE THE ONE that doesn't fuck tomorrow too !!

My workout sucked ass today too bro. I feel you there. I didn't get any sleep last night, my back is all jacked up and hurts like fuck, and there's about a dozen other things going on in my life that's trying to bring me down. You know what I'm gonna do? Turn the fucking page and own the day tomorrow. Let's do it bro

I feel you bro.I had a "Fuck me WEEK" this week.I worked out a lousy THREE days this week.Every day it was something new,elbow tendonitis,lower back fuckin with me,achilles tendon flaring up on leg day.You can only work around injuries so much before you just say fuck it!
I hear you on the FUCK TODAY though.I've had more than a few of those.Just gotta push through it.

My workout sucked ass today too bro. I feel you there. I didn't get any sleep last night, my back is all jacked up and hurts like fuck, and there's about a dozen other things going on in my life that's trying to bring me down. You know what I'm gonna do? Turn the fucking page and own the day tomorrow. Let's do it bro

My injury was more to my spirit than body... but I'm a tough sommabitch and will get past it. I can count on death and taxes... anything else apparently is up for mood swing.

I feel you bro.I had a "Fuck me WEEK" this week.I worked out a lousy THREE days this week.Every day it was something new,elbow tendonitis,lower back fuckin with me,achilles tendon flaring up on leg day.You can only work around injuries so much before you just say fuck it!
I hear you on the FUCK TODAY though.I've had more than a few of those.Just gotta push through it.

Heal up bro... we're on the back half of fading youth lol. Thank God for AAS lol.

Top Bottom