napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fuck 2018... Lol not sure who has it out for me

Jswole79

So bros the first few weeks of the year have been a bit rough. The last two weeks my family and I have been battling this year's flu epidemic, maybe its a pandemic now not sure. I have never had the flu and this year was my time. Sunday I felt great, was ready to get back to the gym after laying in bed for 3 days sweating and shaking. A co-worker called me and asked me to come in early with the impending blizzard here in the Midwest, so me being the kind heart I am I hopped up and went to leave the house. I fell down my front steps and broke my fuckin ribs. Nothing they can do for them but let them heel. Surprisingly there isn't any pain. Just a weird butterfly feeling when I move my lat on the right side. Haven't gone in but might have them take a look though our paramedic said he can feel where it is two pieces. So do me a favor and find who I've pissed off. Luckily I haven't started my cycle but the next 3 to 6 weeks or however long is gonna be rough. Was making some great progress now I feel like I'm about to take 5 steps backwards. Still pretty positive, but I get off work at 8 this morning. We'll see what sleep has in store for me. Hope your 2018s are starting better.

I feel ur pain brother... I broke 2 ribs last August cuz some asshat ran into me on the freeway while i was on my Gixxer going 65 mph. Doc said the same thing. No compression, just let it heal. Also the night before the accident I bested my PR on the deadlift, bench and shoulder press. I didn't have much pain initially until i sneezed, coughed or hiccuped or anything with a sharp breath and it was like someone took a shotgun and unloaded both barrels into my side. After 3 months (I still went to the gym but did light lifts) it finally felt like it recovered and i went back to lifting regular and I think the rib wasn't fully healed because he rib started hurting again. Trying to stay positive but its hard when u feel like you're slowly deteriorating... #backtosquare1

Yeah I've had a pretty good string until now. Lol... Glad you're back at it and I'm sure were a lot worse off than me. My job isnt very physical unless I make it that way so that's good at least. I have time to sit and let it relax when I need. I've found your fuckin ribs move a lot more throughout your day than you might know. Bad timing with the cough I have from the flu. Supposedly that's also good for it to keep it moving. Just dumb luck I guess.

So bros the first few weeks of the year have been a bit rough. The last two weeks my family and I have been battling this year's flu epidemic, maybe its a pandemic now not sure. I have never had the flu and this year was my time. Sunday I felt great, was ready to get back to the gym after laying in bed for 3 days sweating and shaking. A co-worker called me and asked me to come in early with the impending blizzard here in the Midwest, so me being the kind heart I am I hopped up and went to leave the house. I fell down my front steps and broke my fuckin ribs. Nothing they can do for them but let them heel. Surprisingly there isn't any pain. Just a weird butterfly feeling when I move my lat on the right side. Haven't gone in but might have them take a look though our paramedic said he can feel where it is two pieces. So do me a favor and find who I've pissed off. Luckily I haven't started my cycle but the next 3 to 6 weeks or however long is gonna be rough. Was making some great progress now I feel like I'm about to take 5 steps backwards. Still pretty positive, but I get off work at 8 this morning. We'll see what sleep has in store for me. Hope your 2018s are starting better.

Oh bro, so sorry to hear about this!! I feel you... keep strong and positive and I wish you a speedy recovery brother

That sucks bro. Hope things turn up and you heal up quickly. I understand frustration. My 2017 was fucked a lot because of a herniated disc, and right now I'm fighting a bicep and shoulder injury

Thanks guys. Yeah it sucks but how we make it through defines us. I always try to be pretty positive. I guess on the plus side when the guy was checkiny my ribs he said what the hell are these your back muscles? I stay pretty covered up. Hopefully having a meaty back will pay off and help recovery.

That sucks bro. Hope things turn up and you heal up quickly. I understand frustration. My 2017 was fucked a lot because of a herniated disc, and right now I'm fighting a bicep and shoulder injury

I had a pretty severe back injury in the army and when I popped up That's the first thing I thought about was how's my back. Took a while to register my ribs were numb. Didnt even really feel it till I got to work. Curious knowing I probably won't be lifting much but maybe hitting cardio and changing my diet up will sarms help in this healing aspect?

I had a pretty severe back injury in the army and when I popped up That's the first thing I thought about was how's my back. Took a while to register my ribs were numb. Didnt even really feel it till I got to work. Curious knowing I probably won't be lifting much but maybe hitting cardio and changing my diet up will sarms help in this healing aspect?
Absolutely bro. I've done that myself when I couldn't lift and used them for healing and recovery

I’ve taken a few kick in the balls the first of this year as well. But we have to work through it. Always a lesson to learn in an experience.
Hell we are still fighting insurance to fix our house from the hurricane!

things will take a turn for the better brother... it takes a little adversity for a lot of success because it ultimately pushes you harder and NOT SAYING you ever take this for granted but most of us do without even realizing it and then when something happens, we realize again what we have and go even harder than before... you are going to be better than before, i am certain of that

Top Bottom