napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

fst burners

kingjotar

Hey Dylan, I need some good advise brother on fst burners..I was severely injured at work a few months back and gained some weight and I remember you saying on one of your video's something about Ephedra and something else together that you can buy in the stores that's cheap...can you tell me what that was and what else that's excellent for fat loss? Thanks man!

that was the eca stack but you didnt listen to the video because i also said i dont recommend it, and if you are overweight, its going to be especially hard on your body and quite dangerous... you need to focus on your diet and training man... what kind of training do you do? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Hey Dylan, I need some good advise brother on fst burners..I was severely injured at work a few months back and gained some weight and I remember you saying on one of your video's something about Ephedra and something else together that you can buy in the stores that's cheap...can you tell me what that was and what else that's excellent for fat loss? Thanks man!
You'd be far better off with sarms when it comes to fat loss

NutritionNutritionNutritionNutritionNutritionNutritionNutritionNutritionNutritionNutritionNutrition

Top Bottom