napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Frontload or kickstart 1st cycle.

Nautulus

Front load or kickstart?
Just looking for some personal experice or personal preference. I’m either going to front load test e or kickstart with dbol for 4 weeks(this is my first cycle).

frontloading is pointless and not necessary whatsoever... kickstart with an oral, dont frontload anything

I agree with DG, frontloading will just send your hormones on a rollercoaster. Kick starting with an oral makes much more sense.

Personally, I don’t kickstart. It builds myostatin super fast and you stop gaining, or at best progress much slower after it’s done. Instead, run a finisher. Run 350-400mg of test and finish it with 60mg of anavar or 40mg of tbol the last 6 weeks of your cycle. Many people agree with me that kickstarts are a terrible idea. I’ve done both, and a finisher is 110% the way to go.

First cycles are Test only. Definitely no Dbol or front loading on a first cycle. You're just asking for trouble. Just run a normal cycle bro and learn how your body responds to Test.

Of the 2; kickstart because front-loading is complete bullshit but I'm not a big fan of either.

Personally, I don’t kickstart. It builds myostatin super fast and you stop gaining, or at best progress much slower after it’s done. Instead, run a finisher. Run 350-400mg of test and finish it with 60mg of anavar or 40mg of tbol the last 6 weeks of your cycle. Many people agree with me that kickstarts are a terrible idea. I’ve done both, and a finisher is 110% the way to go.

100% agreed with absolutely everytging in this post. Don't fuck yourself by either kickstarting or frontloading. Finishers are absolutely the way to go if you want to use an oral

I’m planning on running 500mg of test e a week. So should I stick with just test or run a finisher. If ran a finisher it would probably be Tbol.

I’m planning on running 500mg of test e a week. So should I stick with just test or run a finisher. If ran a finisher it would probably be Tbol.
You said this was your first cycle so 350mg of Test E will be plenty. Save the finisher for your second cycle.

Dude, DO NOT run 500mg of testosterone your first cycle. Run 350-400mg it’s PLENTY. I ran 400 on my second cycle and it was more than enough, if you’re deadset on an oral for your first cycle I won’t try to change your mind, though I think it’s probably best if you just stick to 350-400mg of test. I’ve seen guys gain 15 pounds and 50 pounds on their bench with their first cycle being at 250mg. DO NOT exceed 400mg your first cycle, you will regret it. I didn’t exceed 400mg until my 3rd cycle. Don’t shoot yourself in the foot man, that’s exactly what you’d be doing.

Last edited:
everyone thinks 500 mg is some magic number and its not... its NOT necessary anytime to be honest... 350 mg is more than enough

I think I’ll run 400 then and skip orals. It will be easier to dose as my source from this forum has a test e 400mg/ml. Should I still split dose?

Sounds good guys thanks for the help.
So this is what my cycle layout should be correct me if I’m wrong.

-Test E 400mg a week for 12 weeks split dose Mon/Thurs
-Aromasin 12.5mg eod

Pct:
-Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
-Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
-Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
-Dga post CT
-GW

Top Bottom