napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Front Loading PEDs

Slip

My question is about front loading, and the time to effect of PEDs as it applies for fighting:

The situation is I was asked to corner a guy for his MMA fight that he took on short notice. Due to this notice I will get access to him about 12hrs prior to his fight. In that 12hrs I need to prep him as best I can. This will include 30% speed/power drilling his fight plan, visualization, body work (Massage, ART), Priming his nervous system with some quick plyometric sets. This situation isn't ideal, but I was asked for my help, and I am going to give him the best I can.

My plan for PEDs is to Start loading him throughout the day with higher lower dosages of:

Betaine
Beta Alanine
Creatine HCl
Electolytes
Glucose
BCAA
Alpha GPC

The goal is to have his system as saturated as possible with these without causing any type of GI issues.

I also plan to dose him with 10mg of Gw501516 Three time before his fight, and SR9009 every two hours leading up to his fight.

Fours hours out from the fight has last meal.

Three to Three and ahalf hours out from the fight has an nap.

Two hour out from his fight, He will only be permitted one shaker cup full of fluid to prevent him from feeling like he has to piss when in the cage. He will be given a stack of B Vit. Including 100mg of L-Theanine to calm his nerves

One hour before his fight I plan to give him 20mg of Cardarine, his last dose of SR9009, antihistamine (to make sure his lungs are open, and his nose is clear, not stimulant), 20mg of noopept. Possibly 100mg of Theanine depending on Anxiety level

30min before he will be given 1 scoop of C4 Ultimate to sip on until his fight.

The big question have is about the SARM RAD140. Am I able to front load him at the beginning of the day with say 50mg, and have an effect dose in him for when he fights 12hrs later. I agree that this is not the ideal way to use this, but RAD140 seems to behave as a fasting DHT offering increased speed, endurance, confidence, and aggression.

Has anyone used PEDs GW501516, SR9009, or RAD140 in this manner to get a rapid response?

I have seen quick results with GW, and SR.

i have never used them this way but have seen others do it and it literally makes zero difference whatsoever.. you are fre to try it bro and let us know but i assure you that it will not make any difference

I'm not sure what effect exactly you expect from sarms loading them in 12 hours or less. I can see maybe some benefit from the gw, but these sarms have a cumulative effect over time and loading in half of a day is nothing I can see translating to a performance increase

gw timing is not really what it once was thought... many people made claims but its really just a placebo effect in terms of timing around your workout.. its not going to make any significant difference and thats why i changed my recommendation on it in terms of timing

RickRock, Like I said, not an ideal situation. The goal is to get him the effect of a bit more T in his system if nothing else for the Psychological effects. With the situation I am going into with him, I need all of the help I can get.

In myself and others I have seen, and heard of faster results with the GW/SR. But I imagine there is also an individual component to these things.

I will give it a shot, I can't see it making it worse, and I will report back.

Thanks for the help fellas.

RickRock, Like I said, not an ideal situation. The goal is to get him the effect of a bit more T in his system if nothing else for the Psychological effects. With the situation I am going into with him, I need all of the help I can get.

In myself and others I have seen, and heard of faster results with the GW/SR. But I imagine there is also an individual component to these things.

I will give it a shot, I can't see it making it worse, and I will report back.

Thanks for the help fellas.

It wont hurt anything... just dont want u to have false hopes

I appreciate the reality. Maybe I just get Placebo Effect from it because he thinks he has extra help; in this situation, I will take whatever I can get.

I appreciate the reality. Maybe I just get Placebo Effect from it because he thinks he has extra help; in this situation, I will take whatever I can get.
Well, placebo effect sometimes is all it takes for people to push a little harder so that alone may make it worth it

Well, placebo effect sometimes is all it takes for people to push a little harder so that alone may make it worth it

You know there is merit to that. I have a buddy of mine i trust very much and he trusts me. And i asked him if he would like to experiment with me.

Btw he also buy stuff from me. As i said before i make my own have for many years.

I asked him to try some oral mix i made of anadrol and dbol. Told him it was super potent. 30mg of each in the capsule. And i had him run it for 3 weeks. At the end of the three weeks. I asked him so how do you feel how are your workouts.

He said oh man im a beast in the gym and i gained strength and size.

I then proceeded to tell him all that was in the capsules was flour.

His jaw dropped needless to say he was amazed.

What the mind believes is a powerful thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know there is merit to that. I have a buddy of mine i trust very much and he trusts me. And i asked him if he would like to experiment with me.

Btw he also buy stuff from me. As i said before i make my own have for many years.

I asked him to try some oral mix i made of anadrol and dbol. Told him it was super potent. 30mg of each in the capsule. And i had him run it for 3 weeks. At the end of the three weeks. I asked him so how do you feel how are your workouts.

Point proven bro. Exactly.... The mind is always the biggest obstacle, and when you can overcome that barrier you can do amazing things

good story and VERY VERY true.. works with everything.. you know how many times in high school i saw people buy weed that WAS NOT weed and come back making complete fools talking about "how fucked up they were" etc. smoking HERBS and not "HERB" but STORE BOUGHTEN HERBS... LOL the mind can cause A LOT of action that is really not occurring

good story and VERY VERY true.. works with everything.. you know how many times in high school i saw people buy weed that WAS NOT weed and come back making complete fools talking about "how fucked up they were" etc. smoking HERBS and not "HERB" but STORE BOUGHTEN HERBS... LOL the mind can cause A LOT of action that is really not occurring

Ha ha ya thats funny. That happened in my high school too. Its like bro you are smoking oregano. Lol

Top Bottom