domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Front Loading PEDs

Quote Originally Posted by Slip View Post
    I appreciate the reality. Maybe I just get Placebo Effect from it because he thinks he has extra help; in this situation, I will take whatever I can get.
    Well, placebo effect sometimes is all it takes for people to push a little harder so that alone may make it worth it

Front Loading PEDs

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Well, placebo effect sometimes is all it takes for people to push a little harder so that alone may make it worth it
    You know there is merit to that. I have a buddy of mine i trust very much and he trusts me. And i asked him if he would like to experiment with me.

Btw he also buy stuff from me. As i said before i make my own have for many years.

I asked him to try some oral mix i made of anadrol and dbol. Told him it was super potent. 30mg of each in the capsule. And i had him run it for 3 weeks. At the end of the three weeks. I asked him so how do you feel how are your workouts.

He said oh man im a beast in the gym and i gained strength and size.

I then proceeded to tell him all that was in the capsules was flour.

His jaw dropped needless to say he was amazed.

What the mind believes is a powerful thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Juicehead88 View Post
    You know there is merit to that. I have a buddy of mine i trust very much and he trusts me. And i asked him if he would like to experiment with me.

Btw he also buy stuff from me. As i said before i make my own have for many years.

I asked him to try some oral mix i made of anadrol and dbol. Told him it was super potent. 30mg of each in the capsule. And i had him run it for 3 weeks. At the end of the three weeks. I asked him so how do you feel how are your workouts.

Point proven bro. Exactly.... The mind is always the biggest obstacle, and when you can overcome that barrier you can do amazing things

good story and VERY VERY true.. works with everything.. you know how many times in high school i saw people buy weed that WAS NOT weed and come back making complete fools talking about "how fucked up they were" etc. smoking HERBS and not "HERB" but STORE BOUGHTEN HERBS... LOL the mind can cause A LOT of action that is really not occurring

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    good story and VERY VERY true.. works with everything.. you know how many times in high school i saw people buy weed that WAS NOT weed and come back making complete fools talking about "how fucked up they were" etc. smoking HERBS and not "HERB" but STORE BOUGHTEN HERBS... LOL the mind can cause A LOT of action that is really not occurring
    Ha ha ya thats funny. That happened in my high school too. Its like bro you are smoking oregano. Lol

Ha ha ya thats funny. That happened in my high school too. Its like bro you are smoking oregano. Lol

LMFAO exactly!