napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Friendly Reminder Please Donate

BigBusiness

Did my good deed for the day. Who ever gets that blood will be extremely happy because there's a whole lot IGF in that bag..lol and my RBC was only 15.4 definitely thought it was going to be higher. Your Pharmacom representative [emoji111]
779bced50a83606145089d78a7de6d18.jpg

I do it the first Monday of every other month like clockwork. I hate that big ass needle going in my vein lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I do it the first Monday of every other month like clockwork. I hate that big ass needle going in my vein lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
Looking at it is the worst part. "Your going to stick that harpoon where"...lol

Looking at it is the worst part. "Your going to stick that harpoon where"...lol

I can't watch it.I will puke my guts up....seriously,even with bloods.I can't watch that shit going up the tube.I'm going to donate this Wed.

Hell ya brother. Donating blood is not only beneficial to you in so many ways but you can also save a life.

Actually one blood donation can save up to three lives.It's Win Win!Lessen our RBC's & help out a fellow human being.

I actually will watch! For what ever reason it doesn't hurt if I watch. If I look away it feels like a spork going in.

What compounds require you to lesson your rbc?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If you are on aas you should donate regardless. EQ can push it even higher than most. But any compound will make it rise. I have to donate on trt alone. You should get blood wor it'll tell you whether u should donate either way.

Every 8 weeks for me. I'm due to donate again in about 3. For me it's like clockwork. Save a life or two, and help your own health in the process. Everybody wins

Don't forget to donate also here's a promo code for the remainder of April for Private MD Labs
99UI7V for 15% off

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
BigB15. 15%off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom