napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Friend In Need

One of my gym buddy has been blasting and cruising for a couple years now. He opened up to me the other day and said he's been lying and actually just blasting for over a year now. He's been running 500mg of Test E per week with nothing else. He said he believes he really fucked up his body since he can't get an erection anymore and he feels depressed all the time. I gave him the link to privatemdlabs and he just got his results back.

LH - 0.6
FSH - 0.2
Estradiol - 89.6
Testosterone - 2897

Height: 5'10"ish
Weight: 190ish

I told him to come on here and post, but he's too nervous and doesn't want to get flamed. Haha... He wants to get off the gear ASAP and PCT. He was just planning on going straight to clomid and nolvadex, but I told him to wait since his estrogen is so high.

Should he cut his dose down to 200mg per week and get on aromasin to bring his estrogen down before PCT? Can you guys lay a plan with dosages out for him so he can come on and look himself? He has aromasin, arimidex, clomid, nolvadex and HCG on hand.

I'm sure he'll be very grateful for any assistance you can give him.

Last edited:
the odds are he'll be on TRT for the rest of his life. More complications later in life.

But he can try a full blown PCT, but its like 3 months minimum, and he's gonna feel like total shit during that time.

PCT is gw, osta, Nolva, Clomid, tongkat Ali, and some amounts of aromasin to knock down that high estrogen.

He's 33. I guessed at his stats.

My bad, I updated my original post.

He's sort of on that age edge IMO. 33 is definitely still very young, but it may take him a year to make a full recovery if at all. Then a decade later he might need TRT anyways. He'll have to evaluate how he wants to proceed, but I'd probably at least try to pct and see where it takes him and reevaluate.

One of my gym buddy has been blasting and cruising for a couple years now. He opened up to me the other day and said he's been lying and actually just blasting for over a year now. He's been running 500mg of Test E per week with nothing else. He said he believes he really fucked up his body since he can't get an erection anymore and he feels depressed all the time. I gave him the link to privatemdlabs and he just got his results back.

LH - 0.6
FSH - 0.2
Estradiol - 89.6
Testosterone - 2897

Height: 5'10"ish
Weight: 190ish

I told him to come on here and post, but he's too nervous and doesn't want to get flamed. Haha... He wants to get off the gear ASAP and PCT. He was just planning on going straight to clomid and nolvadex, but I told him to wait since his estrogen is so high.

Should he cut his dose down to 200mg per week and get on aromasin to bring his estrogen down before PCT? Can you guys lay a plan with dosages out for him so he can come on and look himself? He has aromasin, arimidex, clomid, nolvadex and HCG on hand.

I'm sure he'll be very grateful for any assistance you can give him.

He is going to need a very extensive pct, and defnitely needs to get that estrogen down. I'd have him stop test ASAP, run HCG for a couple weeks at 1000iu per week and then start an 8 week pct two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom