napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Four reasons to end it all 44 style

44YOGearHead

1. Father in Law coming to take

2. His grandson to court on felony possession with intent distribute charge with

3. His mother aka Pot Roast and

4. My brother in law driving them all.

Look, I'm a good guy as most of you know and although I have a big heart I feel like being related to these people is not worth it at all. I'm prejudiced, I dislike fat and lazy people. Some are obese people are cool, but fat and lazy makes me sick. I've always had a dislike for hillbilly fucks as well. If your version of English sounds like it's been murdered twice I wish you'd shut the hell up. Learn annunciation, you were born here, there's no excuse on Gods green Earth as to why you fuck up a language you knew since birth. Pray for me. Pray that my father in law doesn't show up thinking he's in charge of. Y house, pray that Pot Roast doesn't ask to stay here and make me hurt her feelings. Pray that I don't grab my nephew by the throats and have to rip his tonsils out thru his nose. Pray that I don't run around wildly with scissors in both hands pointed at my neck hoping to stumble. I wish I had been forewarned they were coming instead of us getting a call early this morning saying we're gonna come by. If I had known I'd have planned better and have caught a flight to California this weekend. Instead I'm here stuck in the abysmal reality that is today. Country Bumpkin In Law Alert... they are traveling this direction.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn man. In laws are in laws no matter what. But it seems like you won the lottery and got the extra special breed. I'm pretty lucky with all my in laws. Only my mother in law can become difficult to deal with. My wife comes from a family of all girls and I'm the first son in law. So I'm the first one in here family that will say no without fear of hurting feelings. I'm pretty tolerant and easy to get along with. But you gotta put your boot down eventually

Damn man. In laws are in laws no matter what. But it seems like you won the lottery and got the extra special breed. I'm pretty lucky with all my in laws. Only my mother in law can become difficult to deal with. My wife comes from a family of all girls and I'm the first son in law. So I'm the first one in here family that will say no without fear of hurting feelings. I'm pretty tolerant and easy to get along with. But you gotta put your boot down eventually

I'm black and they make me hate black people. I am really just wanting to move the fuck away and leave the wife with the house. Let the animals have at it.

Dude. You can't do that to me. That's too fuckin golden

Registering for Klan membership online as we talk...
changing name to Christopher Allen Jennings.
filling out voter registration card.
filing taxes early.
trading in sneakers for loafers...

Dodged the bullet they're tired from traveling and staying night in Houston, TX!!!!!!!!!

filing taxes early.

Bro I wish I could tell you this would help... even if you went through the transition you might end up with white trash in laws like me. Pussy is a powerful thing all those years ago it made me blind to what I was marrying into. We might have to go out together like Thelma and Louise... going to rent a convertible as we speak let me know when to pick you up

Man I'm glad that I joined the forum never a dull moment. And I feel your pain on the hillbilly fucking muttering too because I happened to live in Tri State area one of them happens West Virginia I'm not saying they all talk like that but where live when they cross that fucking bridge they make it a goal to know they're a hill billy sounds like boom hower and they mummer anyways I feel your pain bud

filing taxes early.

lol I'm dead...voter registration card lmfao

Woke up so relieved... no fat assed people everywhere, no old ass retard walking around in my house going 'hmmmph...' , No issues about shit thank God.

filing taxes early.

All you need now is a sailboat and a yacht club membership….maybe change your name to Bif…..or Karl

2 things:
Change Ur name to Clayton bigsby..(google it)
Pot roast has a kid? u mean some one out there actually fucked her? and nutted? in the pussy without a care? give that man a prize

[ fucked her? and nutted? [

nQ6EFgP.gif

2 things:
Change Ur name to Clayton bigsby..(google it)
Pot roast has a kid? u mean some one out there actually fucked her? and nutted? in the pussy without a care? give that man a prize

Dude she actually has 3 kids, by 3 different guys... go figure. So the Mrs. now is taking a half day off since the negro villagers should be here after they take lil shit for brains to court. Here are my concerns:

1. Pot Roast attempted to tell her sister in Houston she just wanted to stay a few days to visit. Someone else warned other sister she said she was gonna conveniently try to stay there full time.

2. They tell us he has to go back to court later and ask if he can stay with us. My father in law is one of those coon ass'd negro's that thinks he's important despite his borrowing money from us before. If that lil sombitch has to go to court again he'll try to dictate like his black ass runs something and then we're gonna have issue. Boss those broke ass negro's around you deal with... I'll buy your death sentence you rusty ass'd nail.

3. Her sister will try to stay awhile by herself and then want us to pay to send her back. Fuck that. I literally dislike the fuck out of these worthless ass people. They have no manners, they are completely backwards and illiterate as fuck... I hate the loud pronunciation of the word 'Girl' said like "Guhhhl". Who the fuck does that??? I got a big ass'd house, two of these fuckers has never been here before and them seeing my home will only make things worse. I told the wife last night I don't want any bullshit while they're here. I wish I was out of town.

Top Bottom