napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Found a list of steroids showing effectiveness

It's good to get some general knowledge of a compound but you won't know for sure until you try it yourself.

I was scared for a really long time to try Tren because of the acne horror stories and it's the compound that causes the least amount of acne for me. Go figure...

So someone else's sides or results won't necessarily be the same for you.

So there’s no way to see how you’ll respond to a compound till you try it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually wasn’t sarcastic. Sometimes a similar response to another substance can give you an idea of your response to the substance in question.
Like testosterone and dht steroids? If you test one DHT steroids, does that give you a hint towards your response to other DHT steroids, or is every one unique in their response?

Actually wasn’t sarcastic. Sometimes a similar response to another substance can give you an idea of your response to the substance in question.
Like testosterone and dht steroids? If you test one DHT steroids, does that give you a hint towards your response to other DHT steroids, or is every one unique in their response?

Yes and no... they are all altered in a different way... anadrol is a dht and far different than winstrol, anavar and primo etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yes and no... bro all steroids are different in their own way... you can look at articles and see all their differences quite easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Like I said reading an article or learning general knowledge about a compound is cool but nothing trumps personal experience.

Thanks guys.

I wouldn’t go by that chart, a lot of things seem off. It’s listing Test C as giving more strength gains as Test E? I highly doubt that, those 2 esters are nearly identical and esters don’t determine the strength of the hormone..

Top Bottom