napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Forums Question - Tazz

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
It seems recently when i been posting i been getting the message “Your forum post will be posted upon this forums moderator approval” and it never actually ever goes through until i try a couple times.

Dylan or any mods know what’s causing this?
not upset or anything, just curious if it’s on my end.

Thank You.

- Tazz

yeah bro, if you havent posted in some time or try to post a bunch at once etc. it can flag it in the spam filtering.. we had to raise it A LOT with all the spam bots on the forum... there's really nothing i can do but i'll always obviously approve posts as i see them in moderation

yeah bro, if you havent posted in some time or try to post a bunch at once etc. it can flag it in the spam filtering.. we had to raise it A LOT with all the spam bots on the forum... there's really nothing i can do but i'll always obviously approve posts as i see them in moderation

I notice it only really happens to me in source talk by the way, also I appreciate your response man, just was curious if it was a glitch or something, but it makes sense with all those spam bots.

I approve these daily. It's nothing personal I'm on the forum daily so they will get approved in a timely manner.

I notice it only really happens to me in source talk by the way, also I appreciate your response man, just was curious if it was a glitch or something, but it makes sense with all those spam bots.
no problem bro... sorry its just impossible to make spam control perfect

Top Bottom