napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Former 6?8 280lb getting into SARMS

QWERTY6262

Former 6'8 280lb getting into SARMS

Hey all,

To give you a bit of background:
About 3 years ago I weighed 280lbs at 6'8 with 16% bf. i was training for about 5 years prior and it was all natty (if you consider Russian Bear 5000 natty haha). Anyway, after college I started working out less and taking on more work. I began running more and lifting less because I just did not have the time to go to the gym. I am 26 years old, and weigh 215lbs now at 14% bf.

I finally have the time to get back in the gym and get back on a serious regime, but I feel like I need help to get motivated again. It is demoralizing looking back at my previous bench records and knowing I am not even remotely close now. I have gyno from puberty, since I was 14 years old, so I want to be cautious when choosing the right stack. I know the advice will probably be "eat more for 6 months as you get back into the gym before starting any stacks" but I honestly need the extra incentive to get back in the gym right now. It is painful knowing how far I have fallen.

Anyway, does anyone have any advice on a first SARM or SARM STACK for my situation? Ideally, I would like to put on weight again at a slower, but consistent pace, without gaining too much bf.

Thanks for the help in advance! Sorry for the noob post, but it feels good to be back in the gym where I belong.

Last edited:
Hey all,

To give you a bit of background:
About 3 years ago I weighed 280lbs at 6'8 with 16% bf. i was training for about 5 years prior and it was all natty (if you consider Russian Bear 5000 natty haha). Anyway, after college I started working out less and taking on more work. I began running more and lifting less because I just did not have the time to go to the gym. I am 26 years old, and weigh 215lbs now at 14% bf.

I finally have the time to get back in the gym and get back on a serious regime, but I feel like I need help to get motivated again. It is demoralizing looking back at my previous bench records and knowing I am not even remotely close now. I have gyno from puberty, since I was 14 years old, so I want to be cautious when choosing the right stack. I know the advice will probably be "eat more for 6 months as you get back into the gym before starting any stacks" but I honestly need the extra incentive to get back in the gym right now. It is painful knowing how far I have fallen.

Anyway, does anyone have any advice on a first SARM or SARM STACK for my situation? Ideally, I would like to put on weight again at a slower, but consistent pace, without gaining too much bf.

Thanks for the help in advance! Sorry for the noob post, but it feels good to be back in the gym where I belong.
A good stack for you in my opinion would be LGD and S4, and possibly S23. Those would be great for adding size and strength back. They have everything you need at sarms.forsale

sarms.forsale has the sarms you need.

for your goals i would do GW+ another sarm of your choice.

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Hey brotha welcome!

Im actually 6'9" and have weight anywhere from 290 pounds to 200 pounds (when I was training for half iron man competitions). Right now im settled in around 255.

Its fine to use sarms and Dylan gave a great stack but remember you need to be motivated to lift and get stronger without any PEDs. If you rely on them when you come off and PCT you will be back where you started if you dont have that motivation.

Not saying thats you but I see a lot of guys that only think they can gain strength/lose body fat with PEDs and really need to make sure you dont fall into the cycle of being reliant on PEDs to make any success.

SARMs are a perfect option for your goals. I would absolutely run Cardarine and add something else with it. I would go with LGD but there are tons that will fit.

Top Bottom