napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

forearm splints

FriscoKid39

Good morning everyone

I am in week 3 of my Test E cycle and it has been a great start to my cycle.
The only thing that I am starting to battle with now is forearm splints. This has happened to me before during other cycles but usually happens later in the cycle.
I have added MK2866 to hopefully help with this. I was wondering what advice some of you guys might have to take care of this problem????
Thanks guys I appreciate the feed back and help.

Rest rest rest! I would skip upper body for a week and train legs. When you train legs go light so your not squeezing the bar or handle and continue to irritate your forearms. While resting your upper body ice the effected area continuously for 20 mins each time. Just my opinion.

Mk2866 can help injuries like that for sure,but I have to ask....what does your training split look like in terms of volume, frequency, intensity and exercise selections?

Rick,
Here is quick run down on my workout through the week.
I push myself at all times when Working out. I change up going heavy to high reps try to add as much muscle confusion as. possible.
Monday- chest, tricep, abs
Tuesday- legs
Wednesday- back, biceps, abs
Thursday- shoulders and Traps
Friday- I devote a full day to arms.
Saturday and Sunday are my off days.
I do 30 Mins of cardio Monday - Friday just walking on tread mill at an incline and sometimes stair master. I don’t do cardio to hard because I lean out very easily.
I hope this answered your question. Thanks for everything.

I think you are probsbly getting too much work on your arms, If you are doing a decent amount of volume. Maybe lay off of any tricep work on chest day. They are getting work as it is as well as on shoulder day. Also lay off of biceps on back dsy. They get enough work there too. This will probably help you a lot if you want a separate arm day.

Last edited:
You need to do similar therapy excercises like you would shin splints. Its muscle tearing from bone. Google excercises for that and also after doing it use ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom