napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Forcing down more calories

m555zma

How are you guys getting in all those calories when bulking? I dont want to eat junk food.. Pasta?whole milk? More rice? I'm trying to avoid burgers and pizza

Whatever you can throw in a blender... Drinking is much easier than eating IMO. Couple scoops of protein, fruit, milk, flax oil, oats, PB. That's all you need.

Whatever you can throw in a blender... Drinking is much easier than eating IMO. Couple scoops of protein, fruit, milk, flax oil, oats, PB. That's all you need.

Lol dude...you have become more primitive every year I've known you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eating more.. properly.. Takes time. Add a little each week. Don't try and do it all at once. Will never work
So true , adding too much, too fast will only get you too fat.. Your body needs to adjust, also by increasing the same exact food slowly helps even more like just eat beef & rice , increasing slowly!!!!

Whole food is always better than protein powder, but hey you can throw eggs in a blender with all the other good stuff lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Eating more.. properly.. Takes time. Add a little each week. Don't try and do it all at once. Will never work

X2....guys please try to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Hahaha I cant believe jokes are being made about this post. Look at most guys bulking; theyre going to burger king and dominos to get in a quick 1000cal.

Hahaha I cant believe jokes are being made about this post. Look at most guys bulking; theyre going to burger king and dominos to get in a quick 1000cal.

And those guys will NEVER get it & always look inferior.

I never allow myself to get hungry if possible. The minute I feel hungry I stop everything and eat something reasonably healthy if possible. I'm a big brown rice eater, chicken, salmon, lean steaks, smoothies made with real fruits, kale, spinach and a scoop of mass gainer with good carb/protein ratios. Oats, eggs upon eggs upon eggs. Can't eat em due to time? Drink em. Bottom line if you're hungry you should've ate already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom