PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forcing down more calories

Forcing down more calories

How are you guys getting in all those calories when bulking? I dont want to eat junk food.. Pasta?whole milk? More rice? I'm trying to avoid burgers and pizza

Whatever you can throw in a blender... Drinking is much easier than eating IMO. Couple scoops of protein, fruit, milk, flax oil, oats, PB. That's all you need.

Damn that looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Jmuscle View Post
    Whatever you can throw in a blender... Drinking is much easier than eating IMO. Couple scoops of protein, fruit, milk, flax oil, oats, PB. That's all you need.
    Lol dude...you have become more primitive every year I've known you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NY View Post
    Eating more.. properly.. Takes time. Add a little each week. Don't try and do it all at once. Will never work
    So true , adding too much, too fast will only get you too fat.. Your body needs to adjust, also by increasing the same exact food slowly helps even more like just eat beef & rice , increasing slowly!!!!

Ill do more shakes. Cutting out junk completely

Whole food is always better than protein powder, but hey you can throw eggs in a blender with all the other good stuff lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NY View Post
    Eating more.. properly.. Takes time. Add a little each week. Don't try and do it all at once. Will never work
    X2....guys please try to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Hahaha I cant believe jokes are being made about this post. Look at most guys bulking; theyre going to burger king and dominos to get in a quick 1000cal.

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    Hahaha I cant believe jokes are being made about this post. Look at most guys bulking; theyre going to burger king and dominos to get in a quick 1000cal.
    And those guys will NEVER get it & always look inferior.