napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Food Is It Really That Important?

GDAWG15

That is the question of the day and the answer is HELL YES IT IS!

So many people think that AAS, SARMS, HGH, SLIN are the key... Well what I can tell you is they help, there is no doubt about that BUT drugs are not what will set you apart from the rest.

People ask me all of the time how many days a week are you in the gym? Some weeks its 6, other weeks its 4 and other weeks its 2.

The picture I am attaching NEVER EVER changes. Consistency with food is the name of this game and if anyone tells you I would call them a liar.lunch 2.jpg

My macro's everyday except refeed day on Wednesday's are as follows

Calories = 4,450.8
Protein = 471.65
Carbs = 502.5
Fat = 58

i couldnt agree more... it takes me two days to eat that many calories though LOL but you are absolutely right!

i couldnt agree more... it takes me two days to eat that many calories though LOL but you are absolutely right!

We prep 15 lbs of meat for the week on Sunday's my friend. That was just my 4th meal of the day and I have 3 more to go. Lol

No shakes etc. The absolute only thing is my pre workout... MPA Celluvol.

i dont do shakes either... i add protein powder to my oatmeal but i stick to bcaas... i have 7-8 servings of vegetables per day though...

Couldn’t agree more with this thread. I built my physique on real foods only. Supplements are convenient and they taste good - that is all. Whole foods, animal fat, whole fat dairy, whole eggs, etc. are the best mass builders. I talk to so many kids who “can’t put on mass”. When I ask them about their diet they tell me they are eating 2-3 meals a day and whey protein.... then they tell me they are taking creatine!!! Lol talk about looking for pennies instead of dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, proper nutrition is absolutely paramount. I made radical changes to my physique once I learned about the law of energy balance and how to eat properly. In talking to people both in and outside the gym, I have come to learn that the terms "good" and "on-point" in reference to nutrition are relative.

So many people think that AAS, SARMS, HGH, SLIN are the key... Well what I can tell you is they help, there is no doubt about that BUT drugs are not what will set you apart from the rest.

People ask me all of the time how many days a week are you in the gym? Some weeks its 6, other weeks its 4 and other weeks its 2.

The picture I am attaching NEVER EVER changes. Consistency with food is the name of this game and if anyone tells you I would call them a liar.View attachment 5003

Calories = 4,450.8
Protein = 471.65
Carbs = 502.5
Fat = 58

That may be a bro meal, but damn those chive onions make that meal look delicious!

The picture I am attaching NEVER EVER changes. Consistency with food is the name of this game and if anyone tells you I would call them a liar.View attachment 5003

Calories = 4,450.8
Protein = 471.65
Carbs = 502.5
Fat = 58

Couldn't agree more GDawg!! Everyone knows what they can bench but few know how many grams of carbs they consume on a daily basis! Nutrition and knowing how you body responds to those nutrients is the main factor in what you see in the mirror and in how you perform!!

Over the years nothing has changed my physique more than whole foods! I don't do shakes or all those supplements. Yes drugs help but they are tools. Without food they don't work period. I need lots of food and it's work but it is what is necessary. I'm currently bulking and up 5600 calories. I can actually see the fullness in my muscles change daily based on what I eat and how much. I'm a huge carb guy with over 700g per day. Everyone wants my magic program or drug protocal. When I tell them it's food and lots of it they laugh. I simple tell them I either eat or I don't change. There's no magic trick or fancy drug. Yes I'm a hard gainer but that just means I eat more. I do it because that's what it takes.

Great posts and comments on this one!

I have to say, I am 5,5 feet. And I struggle to get in 3000 clean calories every day, dirty cals, sure, no problem. I'll eat 2 big macs easily haha!
But rice, full grain pasta, chicken, turkey, fish and veggies... that fills you up for hours. I really have to STUFF myself before I go to sleep to hit my protein goals. Because I HATE protein shakes.

They all smell and taste like a goddamn chemical factory...

Bro and 700g carbs a day is seriously attainable.

When I was 300lbs plus I was nailing 1000g of carbs a day easy. Shit 400g were consumed around my workout. LOL!

Over the years nothing has changed my physique more than whole foods! I don't do shakes or all those supplements. Yes drugs help but they are tools. Without food they don't work period. I need lots of food and it's work but it is what is necessary. I'm currently bulking and up 5600 calories. I can actually see the fullness in my muscles change daily based on what I eat and how much. I'm a huge carb guy with over 700g per day. Everyone wants my magic program or drug protocal. When I tell them it's food and lots of it they laugh. I simple tell them I either eat or I don't change. There's no magic trick or fancy drug. Yes I'm a hard gainer but that just means I eat more. I do it because that's what it takes.

Great posts and comments on this one!

That has to be tough bro. Let me ask you because of your size. How big are your meals?

Smaller meals every 2-2.5 hrs may be beneficial to increase your food intake daily?

I have to say, I am 5,5 feet. And I struggle to get in 3000 clean calories every day, dirty cals, sure, no problem. I'll eat 2 big macs easily haha!
But rice, full grain pasta, chicken, turkey, fish and veggies... that fills you up for hours. I really have to STUFF myself before I go to sleep to hit my protein goals. Because I HATE protein shakes.

They all smell and taste like a goddamn chemical factory...

I agree a 100% with this bro.. diet is everything... I used to train well but I started to see real changes only after I sorted out my diet

That has to be tough bro. Let me ask you because of your size. How big are your meals?

Smaller meals every 2-2.5 hrs may be beneficial to increase your food intake daily?

My meals are big. (for me) 200 grams of chicken/turkey/fish and then 130 grams (uncooked weight) of rice and then my veggies. I almost HAVE to eat them in 2 sittings, I just can't stuff it all in at once.

Why??? Damn bro just back down the portion size and kill 7 to 8 meals a day?

My meals are big. (for me) 200 grams of chicken/turkey/fish and then 130 grams (uncooked weight) of rice and then my veggies. I almost HAVE to eat them in 2 sittings, I just can't stuff it all in at once.

Complex carbs? Does Basmati, Jasmine or simply white rice work for you bro?

That is what I try to do, but for school I am traveling a lot all of the time :( but yeah I try.

Still all of the complex carbs keep me full REALLY long.

we stick with jasmine rice in my house... my wife is asian and there is an over abundance of it and i was NEVER a rice person but i noticed many positive changes adding it to my diet... shes fucking 98lbs and eats so much rice its ridiculous... people have huge misconceptions on carbs to say the least...

Top Bottom