napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Following Newbie Protocol

Shunka Witko

I found the thread that recommended newbies should introduce themselves. So here goes.

I'm 46 years old, 6'0", 190 lbs and BF is ~19%. In the last five months I have lost 30+ lbs and working on getting back into shape (at least a shape other than round! :rolleyes: ). I'm am currently on prescribed TRT replacement at 200 mg/ week. The original reason for looking into TRT was to help with depression issues. Since being on TRT I feel so much better mentally and physically. I was having good results in the gym and was dead set on adding gear to really add some UMPH to my muscle growth. Fortunately, I like to research things which led me to Dylan's video series. His informative and easy to understand videos (as well as post and articles) helped me understand that I wasn't even close to being ready to add additional gear to my routine. He probably saved me from making a very bad decision!! So, with all that being said, that is what led me to this bad ass forum where I am learning great things everyday!

So my question is what other supplements might benefit me now with my goal of adding lean muscle and burning body fat. I do cardio 5 days a week and I am currently carb cycling (3 days off; 2 days on). I just can't seem to burn off my moobs or my love handles.

Any help or suggestions are certainly appreciated!!

Thanks and stay swole!!

Welcome bro! Sounds like your on the right tack! Good luck and keep plugging away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Your on the right track. The moobs come with size gains and diet the handles may be the last thing to go. I was morbidly obese and my handles may require surgery but I won't bother. Work hard and get your diet right and you'll do fine.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I found the thread that recommended newbies should introduce themselves. So here goes.

I'm 46 years old, 6'0", 190 lbs and BF is ~19%. In the last five months I have lost 30+ lbs and working on getting back into shape (at least a shape other than round! :rolleyes: ). I'm am currently on prescribed TRT replacement at 200 mg/ week. The original reason for looking into TRT was to help with depression issues. Since being on TRT I feel so much better mentally and physically. I was having good results in the gym and was dead set on adding gear to really add some UMPH to my muscle growth. Fortunately, I like to research things which led me to Dylan's video series. His informative and easy to understand videos (as well as post and articles) helped me understand that I wasn't even close to being ready to add additional gear to my routine. He probably saved me from making a very bad decision!! So, with all that being said, that is what led me to this bad ass forum where I am learning great things everyday!

So my question is what other supplements might benefit me now with my goal of adding lean muscle and burning body fat. I do cardio 5 days a week and I am currently carb cycling (3 days off; 2 days on). I just can't seem to burn off my moobs or my love handles.

Thanks and stay swole!!

Adding sarms to your trt would be the best thing for you bud. My recommendation would be the ultra Recomp stack. Here is the protocol for it

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks and stay swole!!
hey bro, its damn refreshing to see someone using their head and making a good decision... the enhanced super stack is perfect for you... here is the link to purchase it followed by the layout to fit with your trt...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

1-12 test cyp 150 mg week
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Awesome!!! Thanks for all the valuable info fellas!! This is a GREAT forum!! I'm thankful I'm able to be a part of it!

Top Bottom