napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FNG Intro/First Cycle Questions

The_Gat5

FNG here:
5'9"
167lbs
12-15% bf (haven't checked in a while and I can never be 100% sure because of lighting lol)
I lift for about 1hr30 6 days a week and eat pretty clean, I just have to avoid the junk my girl cooks sometimes (effin biscuits with ham and cheese inside for dinner, how is that a meal?!)
I have scar tissue in my left shoulder from a torn rotator cuff so I have to work shoulders and chest a bit slower than everything else but I naturally have a big chest so it's not too bad.

I've tried PHs in the past (crappy results, lots of sides) and have cycled Sarms with relative success for the last 9 months or so, but I haven't usually stacked them.
I've seen Dylan's site before but never dug through the forum, he seems to have a lot of happy customers so I'll probably be here for a while.

Anyways for a first real cycle I saw on another thread Dylan recommended:

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 mast e 800 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day

(+Various sarms, all of which I'm familiar with)

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

The Mast-e isn't going to do anything for me till I bring down my bf%.
Is there something I can use instead to help me cut?
I started eating at a deficit on monday while using 2 scoops of Humapro to maintain my protein intake (I sip it throughout the day).

It actually looks nicely set up. However, almost everyone will agree. That your first cycle should be test solo. To see how you handle it. Then you can build from there. I loved my test only cycle.
I do agree that you should be a little lower bf to start mast. Have you looked into EQ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FNG here:
5'9"
167lbs
12-15% bf (haven't checked in a while and I can never be 100% sure because of lighting lol)
I lift for about 1hr30 6 days a week and eat pretty clean, I just have to avoid the junk my girl cooks sometimes (effin biscuits with ham and cheese inside for dinner, how is that a meal?!)
I have scar tissue in my left shoulder from a torn rotator cuff so I have to work shoulders and chest a bit slower than everything else but I naturally have a big chest so it's not too bad.

I've tried PHs in the past (crappy results, lots of sides) and have cycled Sarms with relative success for the last 9 months or so, but I haven't usually stacked them.
I've seen Dylan's site before but never dug through the forum, he seems to have a lot of happy customers so I'll probably be here for a while.

Anyways for a first real cycle I saw on another thread Dylan recommended:

1-12 mast e 800 mg week

(+Various sarms, all of which I'm familiar with)

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

The Mast-e isn't going to do anything for me till I bring down my bf%.
Is there something I can use instead to help me cut?
I started eating at a deficit on monday while using 2 scoops of Humapro to maintain my protein intake (I sip it throughout the day).

If you have not cycled test before then do your cycle without the mast. You will see good results, and will know how you feel on test. You have the rest of your life to design cycles. Go slow.

or could I start with the EQ and then start the CYP after 6 weeks, since it takes the cyp so long to kick in.

The conservative dose for Test looks good. I would leave out the mast. No need to run multiple compounds on the first cycle. You want to see how your body handles test since it'll be the base for all your future cycles. Mast is a compound that really shines at lower body fat percentages so if you're at 15%, it wouldn't really do much for you anyway as you noted. If you want something to aid with the cut, throw some sarms in the cycle, like GW, SR, etc. But stick to test only for the first run. You'll see amazing results.

okay so just the Test and the aromasin probably, what about the sarms?

You absolutely want Aromasin bud. Running an AI is necessary when running test since it converts to estrogen. You need Aromasin to keep that in control. 12.5mg eod is a good starting point.

or could I start with the EQ and then start the CYP after 6 weeks, since it takes the cyp so long to kick in.

No dude, you don't want to do that. It takes even longer for EQ to kick in plus to really see benefits it should be ran around 16 weeks which is way too long for a first cycle. No reason to rush and run multiple compounds. Definitely stick to test only as your first cycle bud.

You absolutely want Aromasin bud. Running an AI is necessary when running test since it converts to estrogen. You need Aromasin to keep that in control. 12.5mg eod is a good starting point.

Thanks for the info dude, I'm stoked about getting started.

Thanks for the info dude, I'm stoked about getting started.

You're gonna love it bro. Way better than the PH's you messed with before. The results from the first cycle are always amazing since your receptors are all fresh. If you need any help, just let me know. Shoot me a PM is you want a list from Phurious. We'll get you taken care of man.

Hey that sounds like a fantastic dinner to me. Wanna trade girlfriends?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im not sure where your getting that on running eq on a first cycle but you need to drop that from your mind asap... eq needs to be ran a minimum of 16 weeks... you never run a first cycle that long... eq is not something you should even be discussing for a first cycle...

here is the layout i recommend for you... you can get all your sarms, ancillaries and pct at www.sarmsx.com

1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

here is the layout i recommend for you... you can get all your sarms, ancillaries and pct at www.sarmsx.com

1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I agree completely with Dylan on this, and I support his protocol completely. You don't want to overcomplicate things by adding other compounds other than test your first cycle. Just stick to test and add the sarms, just as Dylan laid out in his post. That is the perfect protocol for you, and exactly what you should follow to a T

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Welcome. Nice to see the introduction. Your cycle looks good. I'd save the masteron for later. You need to know what straight up test feels like and does. Mast is mild but has a very strong sexual attribute. It can make you a little koo koo for sex. It is an awesome steroid and I almost always recommend it but not on a first cycle.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

im not sure where your getting that on running eq on a first cycle but you need to drop that from your mind asap... eq needs to be ran a minimum of 16 weeks... you never run a first cycle that long... eq is not something you should even be discussing for a first cycle...

One of the other commenters suggested EQ as a possibility but I'll go with what you recommended here.
Thanks for the help guys, I'm really excited to get this started, I'll probably be doing some kind of weekly log to benefit the other newbs.

One of the other commenters suggested EQ as a possibility but I'll go with what you recommended here.
Thanks for the help guys, I'm really excited to get this started, I'll probably be doing some kind of weekly log to benefit the other newbs.

Sorry bro. That was me. Here was my reasoning. I was thinking of the mild nature of EQ. And wasn't thinking of rate length needed at all. That was a blind spot on my suggestion.

Top Bottom