napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FNG here- did I order the right pre blood exams?

infoe

Hey all. I have a previous post that Dylan and gang helped me get squared away. https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...ution-vanilla-first-cycle-question-27583.html

Thanks for that..just received my pre 1st cycle bloods and I seem to be a healthy 36 year old with one category on the low range...Testosterone (what brought me here in the first place)

m/36/180lb/13.5% bf with first cycle about to begin..(keeping it simple and following the advice)

does anything stand out in regards to my test or e2?

can anyone link me which bloods package/exam I should do the test for while I am in a test only cycle to monitor?
likewise should I do the same exact test I did for pre cycle as for post cycle or should I do the one that you are about to recommend me.

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 20
Hey all. I have a previous post that Dylan and gang helped me get squared away. https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...ution-vanilla-first-cycle-question-27583.html

Thanks for that..just received my pre 1st cycle bloods and I seem to be a healthy 36 year old with one category on the low range...Testosterone (what brought me here in the first place)

m/36/180lb/13.5% bf with first cycle about to begin..(keeping it simple and following the advice)

does anything stand out in regards to my test or e2?

can anyone link me which bloods package/exam I should do the test for while I am in a test only cycle to monitor?
likewise should I do the same exact test I did for pre cycle as for post cycle or should I do the one that you are about to recommend me.

Thanks in advance,
The pic is blurry. But it looks like you did the right one. I would do mid cycle bloods but make sure u do the uncapped one. The pre and post one dont matter b coz you should fall withing 0-1500

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

http://imgur.com/a/xgba2

here is the link to my pre bloods...can you link me which is the bloodwork that is uncapped during cycle? I want to do that one as well but not sure which one it is amongst the 1000 of tests private md labs has..

i posted a link to imgur with a better picture but it requires mod approval...the numbers are

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 222

LH 4.5

FSH, Serum
FSH 2.7
Estradiol
Estradiol 15.7

can anyone link the private md labs test with uncapped test results that is recommended to do mid cycle? that place has a crazy amount of test to choose from...

Last edited:
Ya that's low. Prolly just a natural thing for you. Someday u will need to be on trt anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS

bullet_yella.gif
Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Description: This is our Hormone Panel for Females with Total Testosterone LC/MS-MS to provide actual levels when Total Testosterone results are >1500.

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

Categories: Hormones and Metabolism

Price: $85.99

Thank you Dylan, so when doing just test I dont need to check for lipids or other items? I see lipids being brought up often.

Top Bottom