napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fng

What's up guys! I originally hadn't planned on doing one of these intro threads. But the longer I linger, the more I feel a need to share a little about myself.

I am male, married, 55 years old (most people age me between 35 and 40 years old) I live in the People's Republic of Kalifornia or PROK (Not to be confused with the People's Republic of Korea) Currently semi-retired working from home.

I started working out at the campus gym at age of 18, but started "training" at the age of 20 when I joined my first real gym. With the exception of a five month period that I was recovering from severely broken tibia and fibula, I have been training non stop for the last 35 years. I know, hard to believe, but it's true.

I have no actual experience with AAS, except for the ridiculously low test cyp (200mg per month) I receive from my doctor for low test. As of today, I started supplementing my doctor's treatment with that of my own (an additional 250mg per month of cyp)

As I already mentioned, I have very little experience with AAS, but I do know my way around a weight room and am knowledgeable about diet. At this point and time I have no plans to take AAS, but who know, that may change in the future. I am here to learn from the experts. Thanks for reading

I've seen you around on a few posts, and I'd like to welcome you to our home here at isarms bro! If you have any questions or if there is anything I can help with just let me know!

What's up guys! I originally hadn't planned on doing one of these intro threads. But the longer I linger, the more I feel a need to share a little about myself.

I am male, married, 55 years old (most people age me between 35 and 40 years old) I live in the People's Republic of Kalifornia or PROK (Not to be confused with the People's Republic of Korea) Currently semi-retired working from home.

I started working out at the campus gym at age of 18, but started "training" at the age of 20 when I joined my first real gym. With the exception of a five month period that I was recovering from severely broken tibia and fibula, I have been training non stop for the last 35 years. I know, hard to believe, but it's true.

I have no actual experience with AAS, except for the ridiculously low test cyp (200mg per month) I receive from my doctor for low test. As of today, I started supplementing my doctor's treatment with that of my own (an additional 250mg per month of cyp)

As I already mentioned, I have very little experience with AAS, but I do know my way around a weight room and am knowledgeable about diet. At this point and time I have no plans to take AAS, but who know, that may change in the future. I am here to learn from the experts. Thanks for reading

Haha okay man. Welcome anyway.

thanks for the intro bro.. like i said before, love your screen name.. its great to have you bro

Welcome to the board officially, there is a ton of knowledge available here as you have already undoubtedly seen.

The one key I think I have figured out when it comes to PED's in general. Is in order to maximize the benefit you receive, you want a specific goal in mind.
The biggest thing I have learned in this short 6-7 months is you don't just "do steroids to get huge."

You decide on a specific goal and then tailor the minimal amount of assistance to help you complete the trifecta of diet/training/"supplements"

I will definitely keep this in mind, thank you!

Welcome bro screen name is kool. You will love it here brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the intro Wesley Sniper. I believe we spoke in PM a few times. Welcome to the fam

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom