napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fisrt cycle 27 y old

lareener

Hi Dylan,

I'd like to ask you an advice about my fist cycle, as i saw your videos and talking from the experience seems like you're the right person to ask.

I'm 27 years old been training for 4 years and i don't really see much going on, and very hard to put weight.

I had decided to use this as a first kick: Primobolan enanthate for the first 2 weeks 100mg twice a week so my body can get use to it. And after that 400mg twice a week for 10 weeks. I'd like to throw some D-bal after the first 4 weeks i will start the primo as well.

What do you think about this cycle?
In how long should i start the pct after i finish my last injection?
Is it enough if i take just Nolvadex and Comid as pct?

That is far too much for a first cycle. First cycle should be test only.

What are your full stats?

thats absolutely ridiculous... your first cycle is TEST ONLY, not THREE compounds bro... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

You are going too far bro. Your first cycle should be test only, always.

We need your full stats, goals, and experience to help you

Just curious as to where doing your research, do you come up with a priomobolan/ Dbol 1st cycle? someone advise you that?

Just curious as to where doing your research, do you come up with a priomobolan/ Dbol 1st cycle? someone advise you that?

Yes, someone from the gym. I even bought it :)) My friend bought one as well and finished the cycle already...

Yes, someone from the gym. I even bought it :)) My friend bought one as well and finished the cycle already...
You should research things properly before just buying shit and listening to people at the gym that have no idea what they're talking about. That's how you end up messing yourself up

You should research things properly before just buying shit and listening to people at the gym that have no idea what they're talking about. That's how you end up messing yourself up

Ok, can you explain why is not good? I ve done some researches and as u may know they mention that primobolan is good for beginners and has minimum side effects.

You need to learn the cause and effects of the chemicals your putting in your body. Study the compounds themselves.

Because it'll shut down your own testosterone even though it's not that strong, that's why you always run test as a base. And as already said you don't run anything until you've run a test only cycle successfully.

I doubt you'll gain much on primo only anyway.

What is your height, weight & bf%?

I m 1.78 height, 74kg, and bf I don't know.. Athletics figure though.

And what kind of test should I run? Does test not shutting down my own testosterone like all the others?

Your 5ft 10" and 163 lbs - you're a bit undersized for steroids bro. There are more gains on the table, what are your macros?

If you run a test only cycle and don't get your diet right on point and keep it there you'll lose any gains so this part is really important.

Test only does shut you down but it's easier to recover from than if you ran a non test cycle.

bro this is ALL WRONG.. . first, you dont have a clue what you are doing... you have clearly done no research because its quite common knowledge that this is absurd to start with.. YOU DO NOT RUN MULTIPLE COMPOUNDS ON A FIRST CYCLE, PERIOD... thats idiotic... your body has never encountered this foreign stimulus and how do you know what or how you are even reacting to??? second, you are WAY too undersized to use steroids... STOP LISTENING to douchebags "at the gym" that have no fucking clue what they are talking about because they are going to get you hurt, period... second, you need to work on actually building a base and foundation before you start using steroids or this will not last long for you...

All right. Pretty straight forward direct your reply Dylan. That's why I came here to ask users who know what they re talking about, so I know what's best to do.

I'll put on pause the use of steroids for now.. And thanks for the feedback guys.

All right. Pretty straight forward direct your reply Dylan. That's why I came here to ask users who know what they re talking about, so I know what's best to do.

I'll put on pause the use of steroids for now.. And thanks for the feedback guys.

Very wise decision bro

Top Bottom