napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Firt Time SARM Cycle Requesting advice

Vanquish

I have a background of 2 prior cycles of PH so I'm not new to cycling. Ive read up on how these compounds work and decided to plan a cycle. The issue is there are a lot of different compounds and I don't know which one or combination of different ones to use, or how much of each to run. So far as I have read, LGD 4033 was the most promising compound. This is what I have come up with so far from previous advice posts and research:

Week 1-12 lgd-4033 10mg/day
Week 9-12 DGA POST CT
Week 13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have seen people stack different SARMS during a cycle as well which is where my ability to construct a cycle ends. If there is benefit to stacking them I would like to. If there is no benefit for my goals I would avoid it.

My goal: Build dense lean, sharp mass (Primary), Cut fat as much as possible (secondary)

Last edited:
You can get the best quality sarms at www.sarms.forsale

you definitely want to stack them and you are perfectly fine to do so... you dont need 10 different sarms but i would go with a stack of three... for your goals, this is what i would with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for your replies, is there a reputable place or method to obtaining a legit SERM? Ive bought Nolvadex in the past but it was sketch and Id like to have confidence in it.

Thank you for your replies, is there a reputable place or method to obtaining a legit SERM? Ive bought Nolvadex in the past but it was sketch and Id like to have confidence in it.
sarms.forsale will have this in stock next week!

We are hoping to have all of our PCT and Anti Estrogen Products in Stock in a week.

Top Bottom