napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First winstrol cycle

alobolen

Hello Dylan. Im thinking to start a winstrol cycle.

High: 188cm
Weight: 100kg
Bodyfat: 14%

I have trained stenght and hypertrofy for 5 years now. I weighted 110kg last year on a bulk mode. Now i have shredded to 100kg. I now want to start i cycle for 5-6 weeks. I have seen some of your videos and bought protection for liver and joint. I have taken blood control with my doctor - everything is fine.

What to you think? Im ready to start? Im going to eat healthy - low carbs, going to do a lot of cardio in the cycle. What can I expect after 6 weeks?

It's against everyone's better judgement to run an oral only cycle.

We would never advise an oral only cycle whatsoever. First cycke is always test, and test is the base to all cycles

Winstrol is not a fat burner. I would never recommend running it at 14% body fat. Get leaner and it is an amazing drug. Do not run it solo though. You will be very disappointed by the results and side effects you have.

i dont think anything good about it at all.. you can run oral only if you want but its not smart whatsoever... you will be very disappointed and pretty much waste the cycle in itself, not to mention, as masonic pointed out, at 14% body fat, you are not going to see the strong benefits from winstrol as it is... i dont like anything about this

Top Bottom