napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First try..

Larswinter

Thinking of getting my feet wet for the first time. Im sure the answer to this is already posted, but i cant find a clear enough answer. Im going to try a cycle of ostarine, probably 25mg daily, from what ive read that is a moderate dose. I was thinking of getting the bundle that comes with m1 mk. That is enough for 4 weeks i believe. So my question is 4 weeks enough for my gains? And if i go longer, 8 or 12 weeks, is the m1 mk going to be enough to avoid a pct?

I appreciate the replies, i know yall are busy. I have been searching for the pct, only choice im really seeing are Canadian vendors, is there a particular source anyone would reccomend? Thx in advance, im new to this and i live in a small town. People at my gym aren't experienced with enhancing yourself along these line.

Thanks for the replies, i know you guys are busy. I have searched and Canadian vendors seem to be only option i can find for pct. Is there any source in particular that anyone would recommend for someone living in the US. I live in a small town and no one in my gym is involved in enhancement. Thanks in advance yall.

Top Bottom