napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Tren Cycle, Thoughts?

swolenasty

Hello everybody, new to the page. Ran two cycles in 2017. First cycle was 400mg a week of test C for 12 weeks. Second cycle was 400mg of test E for 12 weeks and 50mg of dbol a day for the first 8 weeks. Got incredible strength gains off those two cycles, only sides was little acne and some bloat. PCT on point to maximize gains. Plan on starting my 3rd cycle here in May when I get back to the states. Been doing quite a bit of researching on youtube and forums. Came across your page Dylan and was blown away. Ive learned a lot in a short bit of time from your videos and website. Here are my stats and next cycle. Any advice is welcome from members who have ran similar cycles in the past. Any thing you recommend to change..

Height: 5'11
Weight:210
Lifting experience:5 years

Max-
Bench:365
Squat:475
Deadlift: 605
Strict OHP: 225

CYCLE:
Test E- 300mg
Tren A- 300mg
Caber- 1mg a week or .5mg e3d
Aromasin-12.5mg eod

PCT-clomid 50/50/25/25, nova 40/40/20/20, aromasin 12.5mg eod, Organ ST

2 steroid cycles at 23 years old and want to run tren... COME ON MAN..

i appreciate the words and support bro but unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

23 years old is too young for any steroid, and you want to use tren? You are a long ways from that. It's for advanced users only that have experience and years of cycling experience...not for those underage

A lot of young guys wanting to run cycles at such a young age. It has to be the glorification of it on YouTube and social media. It's definitely gotten out of hand.

A lot of young guys wanting to run cycles at such a young age. It has to be the glorification of it on YouTube and social media. It's definitely gotten out of hand.
A regular at my gym in the morning came up to me 64 years old said he's been taking test for the last month or two and asked me if I knew anything about Tren he was almost shaking he looks so scared and nervous said he's been trying to donate blood to get it out of his system but they won't let him cuz he traveled out of the country and caught some kind of virus or something wasn't protecting against estrogen or prolactin or any sort of the thing didn't even know anything about it guy at the Nutrishop or whatever turn him on to everything. He seem miserable said all he wanted originally was better sex drive and build a little muscle felt so sorry for him I was late to work trying to tell him about how to get his blood checked and everything can't believe how some people just put stuff into their body without even doing any investigating or watching any videos or anything ....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom