Alright so here we go
5th cycle
42 yo
246#
6'7"
About 13% bf
Training 4-5x week
Macros are 50/30/20 at 2700 cals

I'm starting my first tren cycle will be running valhalla test cyp 500 mg and his tren ace as well as phurious tren storm I've had waiting forever. I'm planning a 16 week run. So my plans are 500/500 test tren respectively. I'll be pinning EOD both thestorm and Ace. And a bonus after a long and painful recovery my shoulder has apparently healed. I will not be doing that again if I can help it... FML

and yes of course I have caber and aromasin.... those will be utilized as well.

TOMMOROW IS GO TIME!!!!

I have one question... I ran deca and did not have any issues and didn't need to use caber, I'm thinking of just keeping it ready in case it's needed... thoughts? Do you tren guys always run caber or just look for side effects first?

Last edited:
Tren storm is tren a and tren e blend.U may already be aware. Just don't see the point of running ace along with it

Also. I would run the ace first to gauge how you like it before u pin the storm..are u planning to run tren for 16 weeks? if so I'd strongly recommend you reconsider that

Tren storm is tren a and tren e blend.U may already be aware. Just don't see the point of running ace along with it

It will be consecutively... I'm aware of the blend I just have 20 ml of it sitting around doing nothing. Yes I planned on running the ACE first.

U may want to consider lowering that tren dose bro, and as CMB mention you may wanna re consider the duration.300-400mg @ 8 weeks is more than enough especially for a first time tren use. Also u may want to start at an even lower dosage around 200mg and gauge it from there then slowly​ increase..

Good advice... I just look at it this way... even if I run 16 weeks if tren and I don't get along the ACE will clear quickly and I can finish out on just test. I may consider shortening to a little and drop to 400 a week. Thanks

Ya, but 16 weeks will fuck yourself up that shit is major toxic so what would be the point of that ? After you come off your body will be busy trying to heal instead of maintaining gains so you just wasted your time as far as retaining your hard earned gains

That's a good point... I just think 8 weeks is just way too short. Maybe 12 then.

Not gonna lie, I'm excited for you tho...
trust me I know...I seriously I have been waiting and waiting. I've had this tren storm waiting for over a year because I knew I wasn't ready. Now with the Viking gods (valhalla)love also, this will be epic.

Last edited:
Lower tren to 400mgs and run the tren for 8-10 weeks. I can pretty much guarantee you will be ready to end it urself around that time anyways. Enjoy it tho. I love tren

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

i definitely would reconsider running tren that long and that high bro... i promise you that if you get ahead of yourself, your cycle with tren involved will not last too long... you have to get that corrected bro... are you using gw with tren? i just want you to be very careful here... i remember getting very greedy with tren my first time and bit my ass hard... i dont want that too happen to you.. not just physically but the worst part was emotionally...

i definitely would reconsider running tren that long and that high bro... i promise you that if you get ahead of yourself, your cycle with tren involved will not last too long... you have to get that corrected bro... are you using gw with tren? i just want you to be very careful here... i remember getting very greedy with tren my first time and bit my ass hard... i dont want that too happen to you.. not just physically but the worst part was emotionally...

Alright I'm gonna start at 400 week... we will start for 10 weeks if all goes well I may go to 12.

300-400 is plenty for tren. Don't get too hyped about the storm. I used it for my first tren run and upped it to 750mg per week and didn't get much shit. Switched to Robo 350mg per week and was blown away.
Your choice with Valhalla was another good one. I can't knock his stuff at all. Great product. One day I'd like to see you fast Robo as well though!
That being said. Have some caber or prami on hand. I used prami last and had no issues. I didn't use any on another run and was fine. So on hand doesn't hurt though.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I gave up on tren a,,, start 50mg EOD I realized is not for me,,in 2nd week i quit..

I was running with it Test 250mg a week..

Good luck with Tren ,,, 500mg a week with tren will hits you hard

I gave up on tren a,,, start 50mg EOD I realized is not for me,,in 2nd week i quit..

I was running with it Test 250mg a week..

Good luck with Tren ,,, 500mg a week with tren will hits you hard

Update... so my cycle is test 500/tren 500. I'm pinning some old phurious tren storm 1mg eod which equates to 125 tren e, yes there's tren a and trne. I feel great!!! Once I'm out of that I have valhalla tren ace I've been holding on to, that will finish me off.Been hitting it hard and noticing some physical changes seems like I've trimmed down a touch. No big strength gains yet but I know they are coming. I'm dosing my caber .5 e3d and if aromasin 12.5 eod. Apparently tren and I seem to get along... so far. Still keeping a close eye for sides but I am stoked with how everything is so far. The only side I noticed once was a little bit of night sweats, happened once and not again. Here's to the beginning of a great run.

Top Bottom