napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Tren Cycle

C

cbbram00

You guys need to stop it with the Tren questions already. If you haven't done at least 4-5 cycles don't even speak the word. You haven't earned it yet and you're just gonna hurt yourself or worse someone else. It's very powerful and you need to build the experience to be able to handle it.

Running Tren at an early age, early in your cycle experience, and you get arrested or do something stupid you're just giving steroids in general a bad name and making our community look bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys need to stop it with the Tren questions already. If you haven't done at least 4-5 cycles don't even speak the word. You haven't earned it yet and you're just gonna hurt yourself or worse someone else. It's very powerful and you need to build the experience to be able to handle it.

Running Tren at an early age, early in your cycle experience, and you get arrested or do something stupid you're just giving steroids in general a bad name and making our community look bad.

Agreed completely brother. Great post. At first I saw the thread title, and you as the creator and I was like huh? Lol

Well said. These guys are learning the hard way. Everyone wants to be a hero and not listen and take advice. Personally I like Tren. I've learned to just limit my social interactions when I'm on it. I keep it under 400 though. Anything higher is a waste but also makes me a real less then pleasant person.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I've taken tren ace on my 2nd cycle (210mg), even though i didn't have problems even after my cycle i should've waited until i was more mature to try it.

Now that i've took it, i don't see the point of it unless your competing

thank you cbbram... its getting completely out of hand to say the least... i have no clue where this mentality and belief its okay to use one of the harshest steroids on the planet as a first cycle... it HAS to stop

You can’t control what reckless people will do. You can only advise them. I say let natural selection happen.

On a side note, I’m looking forward to my first Tren cycle :). Sounds like a blast lol

You can’t control what reckless people will do. You can only advise them. I say let natural selection happen.

On a side note, I’m looking forward to my first Tren cycle :). Sounds like a blast lol
you may not be able to control it but you can sure have an impact on it man and even if you only save one from making a mistake, its worth the time

Top Bottom