napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first tren cycle

Snowmobile88

Hey everyone,

I have some tren e and am looking to start my first tren cycle. I would be doing 500 test e a week and 500 eq and then a low dose of tren. I was thinking of 200 or less of tren e a week? Do you think i would be getting any sides at this low dose? I have ran test e and eq with no issues before and will be taking aromasin as well. I am working on getting some caber to control prolactin levels but have read that b12 and b6 helps with tren sides. any tips and advice would be great. I know most say to start with short ester of tren but i only have tren e so I would liek to start with a low dose and up it if i have no sides.

Hey snowmobile need your stats in order for anyone to try to help you. Age, weight, body fat, cycle experience, years training.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Sorry for missing my stats and goals. I am looking to slowly build lean mass and cut fat. I am 30yo 510 and weigh 188 at 10-12 percent fat. I have been training for the last 10 years. Previous cycles have been multiple test only cycles and 2 test and eq cycles. I really liked the test and eq cycle just looking to take it to the next level. My diet is very clean and I eat perfect allmost all of the time. Thanks, guys

Sorry for missing my stats and goals. I am looking to slowly build lean mass and cut fat. I am 30yo 510 and weigh 188 at 10-12 percent fat. I have been training for the last 10 years. Previous cycles have been multiple test only cycles and 2 test and eq cycles. I really liked the test and eq cycle just looking to take it to the next level. My diet is very clean and I eat perfect allmost all of the time. Thanks, guys

First thing that stands out to me is this is your first time with tren. You have no clue how your body is going to respond, why would you put yourself in a situation of dealing with potential negative sides for weeks instead of a day and use tren E cause that's what you have? Why not wait and get tren ace? Other questions I have is how estrogen sensitive are you and what was the doses of test used for previous test only and test eq cycles? You definetly need to get caber to combat prolactin sides cause an excessive amount of b12 and b6 has its own set of side effects. Caber is very effective for prolactin control and for some people can use a very small dose.

Well I like your idea of keeping the Tren at 200mg per week to see how you respond. I would highly recommend running GW on cycle to help with sides, and also use Aromasin, caber, and organ ST on cycle for cycle support https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

For your pct plan, you want to use post ct the last 2 weeks of your cycle and while esters clear leading into pct https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the help guys. I will def be running gw as it is a staple in all my cycles. I have ran test at 600 and eq at 600 and was taking aromasin so I had no estrogen sides. I guess what I would like clarification on is how often people have sides with such a low dose of tren e? Say even 150 a week? Or is it completely individualized and sides can come at any dose.

Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge

Thanks for the help guys. I will def be running gw as it is a staple in all my cycles. I have ran test at 600 and eq at 600 and was taking aromasin so I had no estrogen sides. I guess what I would like clarification on is how often people have sides with such a low dose of tren e? Say even 150 a week? Or is it completely individualized and sides can come at any dose.

Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge

The sides lower with dose, but with Tren even low doses can bring sides. I still expereince all of the sides of Tren at 200mg per week, just to a lesser degree

I'm on the same page as CC!
as i am.. tren causes huge lipid strain which is going to be very damaging to your cholesterol NOT to mention the strain on your cardiovascular system, blood pressure and the hit your cardio training takes so GW is a must and i would HIGHLY advise my new ORGAN ST to go along with this and during pct... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

You do not choose a Tren dosage. Tren chooses it for you... Trust me. This is why you need to start with Tren Ace the first time you run it so you can make changes on the fly. Tren Ace is very fast acting and within a day or two you can make adjustments. If you're running Tren E you're gonna be in a world of hurt and agony if you don't know what you're doing.

I'm speaking from experience this is not just something I read on the internet.

You do not choose a Tren dosage. Tren chooses it for you... Trust me. This is why you need to start with Tren Ace the first time you run it so you can make changes on the fly. Tren Ace is very fast acting and within a day or two you can make adjustments. If you're running Tren E you're gonna be in a world of hurt and agony if you don't know what you're doing.

I'm speaking from experience this is not just something I read on the internet.

I completely agree!!! very well said!!!

trust me, i made a huge mistake getting greedy on tren my first time through and it wrecked me mentally and i had to stop... it was a hard lesson learned... tren is something you must ease into and you must start with a short ester as cbbram pointed out... if you cannot handle it and many cannot, then at least its out of your system quickly this way , otherwise it will be a major issue as it takes weeks for it to get out of your system... you dont fuck with tren or it will fuck you a million times harder back.. it commands respect of the highest extent

trust me, i made a huge mistake getting greedy on tren my first time through and it wrecked me mentally and i had to stop... it was a hard lesson learned... tren is something you must ease into and you must start with a short ester as cbbram pointed out... if you cannot handle it and many cannot, then at least its out of your system quickly this way , otherwise it will be a major issue as it takes weeks for it to get out of your system... you dont fuck with tren or it will fuck you a million times harder back.. it commands respect of the highest extent

Tren has always intrigued me as well as scared the shit out of me! I think the physique changes is exactly what I would want from a compound but having asthma has alway deterred me!

Tren has always intrigued me as well as scared the shit out of me! I think the physique changes is exactly what I would want from a compound but having asthma has alway deterred me!
if you have asthma or any breathing related difficulties, stay a million miles away from it

Top Bottom