napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First timer need guidance

vostors

I just watched your video on Winstrol and I had a lot of questions. What is a stack you talk about stacking what is stacking? Also I do have a bad knee and you talked about some supplement that is for joint health and heals joints? You also mentioned something about some supplement that is for cholesterol. I'm doing a keto diet and I am brand-new to all of this fitness terminology. I'm 29 I'm 5 foot seven and I'm 185 pounds. I've only been out of shape for about two years and before that my metabolism always took care of everything. I never used to have weight problems. As someone who's new to steroid usage and someone that is healthy can you put together a list of things that I should try and instructions on how to use them. Would you just mentor Me through this whole process

I just watched your video on Winstrol and I had a lot of questions. What is a stack you talk about stacking what is stacking? Also I do have a bad knee and you talked about some supplement that is for joint health and heals joints? You also mentioned something about some supplement that is for cholesterol. I'm doing a keto diet and I am brand-new to all of this fitness terminology. I'm 29 I'm 5 foot seven and I'm 185 pounds. I've only been out of shape for about two years and before that my metabolism always took care of everything. I never used to have weight problems. As someone who's new to steroid usage and someone that is healthy can you put together a list of things that I should try and instructions on how to use them. Would you just mentor Me through this whole process

Bro, you are getting a bit too far ahead of yourself here. You are asking a lot of basic questions and a lot of this you need to research. We can't just tell you every little detail on how to do everything.

You don't want to use steroids right now in your current condition and with your lack of knowledge. Steroids are for people in shape that have built a good natural foundation.

What does your diet look like?

Sarms can be a great alternative to you, but first and foremost you need to tell us your goals and we can go from there

bro, what on earth are you even asking about steroids for? you have a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE misunderstanding here.. you cannot use steroids being about of shape for years man... come on bro! you have to know better than that... thats just absurdity... you cannot be serious that you just depended upon your metabolism to take care of everything... you do realize that even if you have a faster metabolism, you can still have many problems from eating like shit... have you ever had bloodwork done? listen, if you paid me a million dollars, i wouldnt advise steroids to you... there's no way on the planet earth thats happening.. i have another option for you that you can go with but steroids, if you even bring them up again i wont respond... take a look at my articles on sarms here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators let me know and im happy to set you up a cycle...

Top Bottom