napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First timer - LGD-4033 and something else?

kondo21

Hey Dylan,

Been following a lot of your threads and have found a lot of helpful information, thank you for that. I have just received my first ever bottle of LGD-4033. I have only dosed two days, but I can't help thinking I should have added another SARM to my stack. I was thinking GW-501516? I only really want to add one more, what is your opinion? And is it okay to add another sarm to my stack 4-5 days after starting the LGD?

My training is basically 6 times a week of strength and conditioning, with a cross fit element. I am looking to gain size and increase endurance.

I am 24yo, 6'3 and 189 pounds. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
For your goals of size and endurance, GW is definitely the best one to add. At only being 5 days in, you are perfectly fine to add it in at this point. Dosage is 20ng per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

For your goals of size and endurance, GW is definitely the best one to add. At only being 5 days in, you are perfectly fine to add it in at this point. Dosage is 20ng per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Ahh great, thats what i was leaning towards. Can I ask your thoughts on cycle length? I've read yourself and Dylan seem to reccomend 12 weeks. Is there any harm in reducing that to 8-10?

Also, I had planned a mini pct for 4 weeks following, including Clomid 50/25/25/25 and N2Generate? I've read you recommend adding GW to the PCT too, is this essential? If so, why is that?

I really appreciate your time helping a newcomer!

Ahh great, thats what i was leaning towards. Can I ask your thoughts on cycle length? I've read yourself and Dylan seem to reccomend 12 weeks. Is there any harm in reducing that to 8-10?

Also, I had planned a mini pct for 4 weeks following, including Clomid 50/25/25/25 and N2Generate? I've read you recommend adding GW to the PCT too, is this essential? If so, why is that?

I really appreciate your time helping a newcomer!
It really needs to be a full 12 weeks to get the full benefit from it. Anything less leaves gains on the table

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom