napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First timer

epitt1

Dylan,

What’s up man just here with a couple questions as a first timer looking to follow your advice by going with just test and an estrogen blocker. I’m 24, 6’ 160lbs and body fat is probably 7-8%. I am thinking 350-375mg/week and will have blood work done before determining exactly where my aromycin needs to be which I will probably ask you about once I have my results. I guess my 2 questions are what is ideal for PCT, and where do I get all these goodies man?!

Dylan,

What’s up man just here with a couple questions as a first timer looking to follow your advice by going with just test and an estrogen blocker. I’m 24, 6’ 160lbs and body fat is probably 7-8%. I am thinking 350-375mg/week and will have blood work done before determining exactly where my aromycin needs to be which I will probably ask you about once I have my results. I guess my 2 questions are what is ideal for PCT, and where do I get all these goodies man?!

You are under 25, sarms only at your age.

Dylan,

Also, you could gain another 15 lbs naturally before taking steroids.

im definitely not advising you to use steroids at your age and on top of that, you can easily gain 15-20 lbs naturally.. even if you were older, i woudnt advise steroid use when you are that underweight where you can get naturally...

Top Bottom