napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First timer

wuguzees

How is it going Dylan, That being said, some one spoke to me about trenbolone a while back and since then I've done my lil research about it, long story short, I've never done steroids before this would be my first time ever if i decide to do so. My friend told me i should do tren, test, and t-bol 300mg a week for 6weeks. I came across your videos on youtube and you answered a-lot of my questions in those videos. So should i do the cycle my friend is suggesting me to do or would you recommend something different do to the fact the this would be my first time ?

Absolutely not man. Bad advice from your friend. It’s a hard road to go down running so many compounds on a first cycle let alone tren. Tren is one of the strongest, harshest steroids and it comes with some pretty decent side effects that can shit on you if you’re not experienced with how to combat them. Plus 6 weeks is simply not worth it, way short for anything in my opinion. A first cycle should ideally be test only. Bloodwork midway to dial in your AI dose. First, just as an introduction, what are your stats? Goals?

your friend is a dirty motherfucker bro... thats absolutely asinine. DO NOT associate with him when it comes to steroids because he is going to royally fuck you up! UNREAL the stupidity and lack of care of people..

as to your question on what you should run... thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Bro I'm glad you're here now. Please don't take anymore advice from your "friend". He definitely doesn't know what he's talking about and he's gonna get you hurt. Please provide your stats so we can better assist you.

Your friend is giving you bad advice, wanting you to run all those steroids,maid especially Tren. That's not for beginners or first timers. First cycle is always test only but we need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on a cycle

please let me know you are understanding this man... and please answer the questions you were asked.. .

Top Bottom