First time user seeking advice

jazza91

COMPLETE stats;

Age -- 26
Height -- 5'10
Weight -- 233 lbs (106 kgs)
Body fat-- 20%
Years of training -- 9.5 years

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) == never, so far completely natural
PCT for each cycle --- never needed as natural so far

Goals - increase strength and decrease recovery time
Supplements -- vitamin d 10000ius, vitamin k 100mcg, b vitamin complex, magnesium, brahmi and ashwagandha, maca and greens powder and i take bulk nutrients' testmax with zma and gaba this is what i take mon to fri and on sat and sunday I just consume food and dont take any supplements. i also dont take any pre-workouts, post workout.

General idea of nutrition -- no food allergies, do not consume beef or beef products, consume 200-250gms of protein every day 300g or under of carbohydrates-- my carbohydrate consumption is lower on the days when I have time off work and am at home in which case i consume a salad or two containing leafy greens along with fruits atleast 3 to 4 servings and 100-110 gms and i do measure my food. my main sources of protein are whole milk, eggs and chicken (mainly breast), and tuna. for carbs i stick to basmati rice, bananas, oats, seasonal fruit, homemade wholemeal bread, for fats its homemade butter, natural peanut butter and occasionally extra virgin olive oil.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) -- I have been training nine plus years. I started with bodybuilding then transitioned to powerlifting and in April this year I started strongman and I love it. I have not had any major injuries and have had no surgeries. I have been getting stronger steadily the past year and a half. and in that i have also lost 20kgs as I use to be 125kg+ for powerlifting. it also took me six years to go from 95 kgs to 125kgs from 2009 to 2015. just to give a bit of background. I love to train and train heavy but i know i cannot do so, i train accordingly. i train with sound technique. My training is a mix of bodybuilding, powerlifting and obviously strongman. I believe the reason for my steady growth has been consistently getting good quality sleep, simple quality nutrition, increased protein intake and hydration. another significant reason is my ability to control stress in my life.

So, I decided to look into steroids/sarms; the gym I train has a lot of people taking them as its a strongman/powerlifting gym.
I talked to a few experienced guys there and they told me jump on a cycle of test, dianabol and deca as a beginner but I communicated the fact I just want to recover quicker from my workouts and that I wont be able to make a financial, emotional and physical commitment for a full cycle. so I was suggested to start taking test. so I went ahead and procured a bottle of Testosterone propionate for around 78 USD. it is a 10ml vial. its strength is 300mg/ml. I have been suggested 1ml a week. I have not started just as yet will start in a week or two. I had a normal blood test done a few months ago and only had low vit. d. but everything else was normal. Also otherwise I have never had any major health issues.

I hope this helps. any advice will taken on board. I thank you in advance and also if you would like more information please do let me know. I am learning everyday as I go, I have taken this approach towards lifting and life so If anyone could point towards knowledge or learning more about steroids or sarms I would welcome it. Stay strong and God Bless

Well bud, right now your bodyfat is just way too high for steroid use. That needs to come down before you take any type of steroid. There is an elevated risk of health proble,s and side effects with steroid use. Honestly sarms are the best route for you right now and you can do great things for strength and recovery with them. If you'd like, I can help you set up a sarms stack to meet your goals

Thank you sir, I would very much like your help with a sarms stack and what do you suggest I do with bottle of test that I purchased as I am unable to return it. thank you once again

I agree with Rick. You need to get your bodyfat down before you run steroids....

In my opinion, a sarms stack with S4 and GW would be the best option for your goals...

Thank you sir, I would very much like your help with a sarms stack and what do you suggest I do with bottle of test that I purchased as I am unable to return it. thank you once again

I would just hold on to the test for future use. Right now, this is the stack I'd recommend for you to help with strength and recovery that will give you nice fat loss benefits as well

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

yes, you have to get your body fat down significantly brother but dont be discouraged because you definitely can do it... here's the sarm stack i recommend...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I would just hold on to the test for future use. Right now, this is the stack I'd recommend for you to help with strength and recovery that will give you nice fat loss benefits as well

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Thank you so much. I will go ahead put the test away. Get going with the recommended stack. also the Post Ct will i start that in week 9 and then run it through to week 12 and then from week 13 to week 16 do the recommended PCT..

thank you once again. from the looks of it this will be a sizable financial investment. which i can make but must save up for it. as I have other priorities. family first. i will get in touch once i buy the stack.

thank you for all that you do.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

yes, you have to get your body fat down significantly brother but dont be discouraged because you definitely can do it... here's the sarm stack i recommend...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Thank you sir, your videos were the catalyst that brouht me here. I will go ahead with the advice you and Mr. Rock have given me
and start working towards it.

Thank you for all that you do. Happy New year

Thank you sir, your videos were the catalyst that brouht me here. I will go ahead with the advice you and Mr. Rock have given me
and start working towards it.

Thank you for all that you do. Happy New year

im happy to help brother... happy new year!

Top Bottom