esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: first time user needing help on my first cycle

first time user needing help on my first cycle

Hey everyone, been browsing through your website and coming across some fantastic information. Iím gathering info before I do start a sarms cycle and would appreciate any help

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 205
    Body fat %: around 15%
    Years of training 9 (last 3 have been serious)
    Complete cycle history: I havenít cycled any sarms before as this will be my first time and want to ensure I get it right each and every time.
    Goals: I'm looking to drop my body fat my acceptable level to around 10-12% which is my goals while adding lean muscle. I do have a good build atm, just need to make it better as I can see some of my muscles showing on certain angles and want them more visible while growing them. Ive read all sarms will need a full pct and am aware of which products to use.
    Supplements: Creatine, whey protein
    General idea of nutrition: I donít really measure my portions but I do know I will need to ensure the best results will come as Iíve read the nutrition page here. I eat clean as possible with consists of lean meat like fish, chicken, beef, egg whites and brown rice, sweet potato, salad, oats.

1. With my body fat %, is it a good idea to go on a cut first or is my body fat too high for a recomp ?
    2. When I get my bloodwork done, what is the exact name of test I will need done to measure my blood work ?

Thanks guys

you should be doing a cut first...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Thanks for that man

I saw your video you did on a sarms cutting cycle and happy to run all these to get the best results and all that below should be good for my first cycle ?

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
    gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks
    Last edited by Johnni; 03-24-2019 at 02:32 PM.

yes thats a great cycle bro

Looks good to me

Thanks for that peeps being my first sarms cycle is it too much to take all those ? Or should I drop one from the list to still reach my goals ?

the cycle is fine man... if it were not, we would have told you that