napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first time user needing help on my first cycle

Johnni

Hey everyone, been browsing through your website and coming across some fantastic information. I’m gathering info before I do start a sarms cycle and would appreciate any help :)

Height: 5'9
Weight: 205
Body fat %: around 15%
Years of training 9 (last 3 have been serious)
Complete cycle history: I haven’t cycled any sarms before as this will be my first time and want to ensure I get it right each and every time.
Goals: I'm looking to drop my body fat my acceptable level to around 10-12% which is my goals while adding lean muscle. I do have a good build atm, just need to make it better as I can see some of my muscles showing on certain angles and want them more visible while growing them. Ive read all sarms will need a full pct and am aware of which products to use.
Supplements: Creatine, whey protein
General idea of nutrition: I don’t really measure my portions but I do know I will need to ensure the best results will come as I’ve read the nutrition page here. I eat clean as possible with consists of lean meat like fish, chicken, beef, egg whites and brown rice, sweet potato, salad, oats.

1. With my body fat %, is it a good idea to go on a cut first or is my body fat too high for a recomp ?
2. When I get my bloodwork done, what is the exact name of test I will need done to measure my blood work ?

Thanks guys :)

you should be doing a cut first...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Thanks for that man :)

I saw your video you did on a sarms cutting cycle and happy to run all these to get the best results and all that below should be good for my first cycle ?

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Last edited:
Thanks for that peeps :) being my first sarms cycle is it too much to take all those ? Or should I drop one from the list to still reach my goals ?

Top Bottom