napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Time User 41 years old - UK - Mass GH, Liv.52 & Post Cycle Matrix - Advice

puthsardarade

Hi,

I have finished cutting a few weeks back, reached 9-10% bodyfat and weighed 61kg and had visible abs. I have since started to try and bulk and build lean muscle and try and minimise any fat gains.

Around 3 weeks ago I started to increase my calories weekly presently up to 2700 daily but not seen any weight gain as yet despite a new strength program with some GVT sets, so still trying to find out how high I should be increasing my calories.

Sarms was recommended to me and I was advised Mass GH would be the best all in one product for me.

I've ordered Mass GH and Liv.52 for on cycle support and now I'm considering Fusion Supplements Post Cycle Matrix as my all in one PCT.

Would anyone recommend any better alternative for Post Cycle Matrix as a PCT for Mass GH for a first time user?

I presently train 6 days a week average, although presently I've done 9 days in succession as I am a gym addict, in the future I'd ideally look to cut this down to 5 days a week. Presently I have the energy and time to go 6 days a week without too much difficultly and tiredness from my previous session.

I planned to only take 2 capsules a day for Mass GH - It was recommended that it's taken with two meals a day.

Liv.52 unsure presently need to read up on when these should be taken with Mass GH?

I normally train around lunch time occasionally in a fasted state of around 15-16 hours.

If anyone has advise on usage of Mass GH, Liv.52 and PCT then please advise?

Thanks in advance

We need to know your stats but it's probably a pretty good guess and if you're eating 2700 calories a day and not gaining weight then you need to eat more.

You also probably need to consider more dense foods.

You also should be training 6 days a week. You're probably over training which is causing your gains to be minimal.

We need to know your stats but it's probably a pretty good guess and if you're eating 2700 calories a day and not gaining weight then you need to eat more.

You also probably need to consider more dense foods.

You also should be training 6 days a week. You're probably over training which is causing your gains to be minimal.

Bodyfat is around 9-10% depending on who is measuring.
Weight 61.5kg on average.
Calories 2700, but I am monitoring and increasing by 100 calories daily.
Training 6-7 days week, trying to keep it to 6 days and then come down to 5 days - just enjoy gym so much!

I can do 4 reps at the following weights:
Deadlifts - 100kg
Dumbell Shoulder Press - 28kg per arm
Bench Press Smiths - 62.5kg

Not sure what stats you were referring to?

Any advice on the sarms and pct questions I've asked?

Thanks

Bodyfat is around 9-10% depending on who is measuring.
Weight 61.5kg on average.
Calories 2700, but I am monitoring and increasing by 100 calories daily.
Training 6-7 days week, trying to keep it to 6 days and then come down to 5 days - just enjoy gym so much!

I can do 4 reps at the following weights:
Deadlifts - 100kg
Dumbell Shoulder Press - 28kg per arm
Bench Press Smiths - 62.5kg

Not sure what stats you were referring to?

Any advice on the sarms and pct questions I've asked?

Thanks

How long have you weighed 135 lb? It may just be a matter of giving it some time and being patient and the weight will come. If you want to add a lot of fat real fast you can do that but lean muscle is going to take longer to add.

Your PR's aren't really relevant for this topic.

In order to gain you're going to need to train heavier, eat more calorie dense foods, probably eat more calories, train heavier, and most importantly give yourself a proper rest.

If anyone is training 7 days a week that means they're not doing enough on the days that they're training. Anybody in a bulking phase should not have the gas in the tank the train weather for 5 days a week. Liking training has nothing to do with it. I like pizza, but I don't eat it everyday.

How long have you weighed 135 lb? It may just be a matter of giving it some time and being patient and the weight will come. If you want to add a lot of fat real fast you can do that but lean muscle is going to take longer to add.

Your PR's aren't really relevant for this topic.

In order to gain you're going to need to train heavier, eat more calorie dense foods, probably eat more calories, train heavier, and most importantly give yourself a proper rest.

If anyone is training 7 days a week that means they're not doing enough on the days that they're training. Anybody in a bulking phase should not have the gas in the tank the train weather for 5 days a week. Liking training has nothing to do with it. I like pizza, but I don't eat it everyday.

Thanks for the tips, given that I had been training 6-7 days a week during cutting and doing back to back classes, now during bulking whilst I may struggle to lift after a certain number of sets/reps at a heavy weight I still have the stamina to go again on other exercises and repeat again the following day.

As this a Sarms information forum can anyone reply to the below:

Sarms was recommended to me and I was advised Mass GH would be the best all in one product for me.

I've ordered Mass GH and Liv.52 for on cycle support and now I'm considering Fusion Supplements Post Cycle Matrix as my all in one PCT.

Would anyone recommend any better alternative for Post Cycle Matrix as a PCT for Mass GH for a first time user?

I planned to only take 2 capsules a day for Mass GH - It was recommended that it's taken with two meals a day.

Liv.52 unsure presently need to read up on when these should be taken with Mass GH?

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom